ScrapeBox Forum
Question before buying about Scrape box for national shop - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Question before buying about Scrape box for national shop (/Thread-question-before-buying-about-scrape-box-for-national-shop)

Question before buying about Scrape box for national shop - TurboGolom - 11-21-2020

Hello guys,
I'm very new to this business and not sure if the product is exactly what I'm looking for.

So I'm owner of an Webshop in Germany and wanna promote my website/shop with scrapebox.

As far as I can see it's possible to research for keywords and improving them.
Problem for most part of other programs was that it was always to much international. As example. I wanna promote my shop for german customers it's not a help for me to promote my website on English or international sites cause that's not my customerarea.

Is it possible to look specially for german forums,blogs and things like that to make automatic posts there.
Also as far as I can see it's possible to filter harvested  proxy's to specially german ips.

Is it possible to increase the website traffic with scrapebox like pushing website clicks ?

What else is needed for my work ? Like a captcha service or a spinner program or are things like this included.

Thanks for all your help and sorry for the beginner questions but it's a lot of money for me and i better ask before saying sorry later on.

RE: Question before buying about Scrape box for national shop - loopline - 11-22-2020

You can add in like google germany, I think its google.de, and then you can change the language to German as well. video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72bC56R_4-M

and then only search local. you might add on like city names or "Germany" to the end of your queries.

As for posting, scrapebox won't post on forums automatically, but you can find them with it etc.. It can post on over 30 platforms though, and you can add your own.

the browser based ping mode can inflate page views, but it won't click on links.

Captcha solving may increase success when posting, but I would try it without first and then try the failed again with and see how much it helps, it depends on lots of factors and may not help much or may really help, but you would have to test that.

Quality proxies are good though.

The article scraper plugin has a spinner built in if you need it, its basic, or it integrates with the apis of 3rd party spinners.

RE: Question before buying about Scrape box for national shop - TurboGolom - 12-26-2020

still not really sure about it tbh Sad

so i can push my ranking with that tool via creating backlinks and better keyword search optimization?
also will there be any time soon such offer like this again? something known of that? missed that opportunity Sad
https://www.screenpresso.com/=Orn3d
is it possible to post on facebook groups/instagram/pinterest and/or harvest comments from such sites ?

the issue im facing of is my Shopcustomer area has no forums or bloggs for the things im selling. people advertise them more with instagram,pinterest and facebook groups so scrapebox should create backlinks there instead of forums.

are there ppl around selling there service like pushing sites 1 week with scrapebox or doing the settings etc. ?

thanks and happy holidays

RE: Question before buying about Scrape box for national shop - TurboGolom - 01-06-2021

I saw in some posts that creating Backlinks and posts with scrapebox that google will notice that kinda easy and will rank your site down cause of this. Is that true ?
Also see questions above xD

RE: Question before buying about Scrape box for national shop - loopline - 01-06-2021

Ive never had anyone get penalized for using scrapebox, as in manual penalty or anything. If you use building links wrong you could maybe hurt your site, and there is generally a dance when you do a bunch of link building. But if it was that easy to have your site down ranked, everyone would just use scrapebox to build links to all their competitors sites and then float to the top by default. Google can't allow that, so its not as easy to hurt your site as you might think, conversely its also possibly not as easy to help your site as you might think either, lol.

RE: Question before buying about Scrape box for national shop - loopline - 01-06-2021

(12-26-2020, 06:01 PM)TurboGolom Wrote: still not really sure about it tbh Sad

so i can push my ranking with that tool via creating backlinks and better keyword search optimization?
also will there be any time soon such offer like this again? something known of that? missed that opportunity Sad
https://www.screenpresso.com/=Orn3d
is it possible to post on facebook groups/instagram/pinterest and/or harvest comments from such sites ?

the issue im facing of is my Shopcustomer area has no forums or bloggs for the things im selling. people advertise them more with instagram,pinterest and facebook groups so scrapebox should create backlinks there instead of forums.

are there ppl around selling there service like pushing sites 1 week with scrapebox or doing the settings etc. ?

thanks and happy holidays

Sure, I mean if you do it well, scrapebox can be a piece of the pie for building links and improving ranks. 

When was that offer you screenshot?  To my knowledge they have not run a promotion like that in years, but maybe I missed one. 

No scrapebox does not post on social media sites, it does not support authentication.  That is to say scrapebox only posts on sites that do not require a login. 

harvesting comments, it does not have it built in, but you could possible build a custom data grabber or even comment grabbing module for such sites.  Scrapebox does not execute scripts though, so that could be a limitation, depending on how many comments there are. 

You can check on fiverr and up work to find people selling services.