ScrapeBox Forum
deathbycaptcha not working (bug?) - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: deathbycaptcha not working (bug?) (/Thread-deathbycaptcha-not-working-bug)

Pages: 1 2

deathbycaptcha not working (bug?) - charlesfazio - 09-13-2021

Hello,

I am trying to use deathbycaptcha for contact form submissions.

I created a deathbycaptcha account, set it as the primary captcha solver, did the in scrapebox test - it works and also reflects the number of solves in my deathbycaptcha account. 

The issue is when I choose deathbycaptcha as my service setup, and enter my user and password then update service.

Everything should be working but get 100% fails on the contact form submissions, and no crdits used in my deathbycaptcha account.

When I go back into the decaptcher setup, the service setup is auto changed to de-captcha, not deathbycaptcha. Everytime I change it to deathbycaptcha and update, the form submissioins fail, and when I go back into de-captcher setup the service setup has been auto changed from deathbycaptcha back to de-captcher.

Included photo of correct setup, than photo of what setup gets changed to after "update service" and closing the window.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RE: deathbycaptcha not working (bug?) - loopline - 09-13-2021

The top boxes are whats used, the bottom box is going to default because it is only for setting up services and has no impact on what is actually used. Everything in your screenshots looks correct.

As for the failed, does it say only failed or failed/general unknown or give an error code or?

Failed means the connection may not even be being made to the website. Does it say failed very quickly or take a while?

RE: deathbycaptcha not working (bug?) - charlesfazio - 09-14-2021

(09-13-2021, 08:38 PM)loopline Wrote: The top boxes are whats used, the bottom box is going to default because it is only for setting up services and has no impact on what is actually used.  Everything in your screenshots looks correct. 

As for the failed, does it say only failed or failed/general unknown or give an error code or?

Failed means the connection may not even be being made to the website.  Does it say failed very quickly or take a while?

Thanks for the response! 

Good to know about setup.

It gives an immediate "failed". Im running about 500 URLs and it just fails down the line, no error codes. 

Will do another test asap and put up a SS so you can see exactly what is going on.

Thanks for the help Smile

RE: deathbycaptcha not working (bug?) - loopline - 09-14-2021

then the pages are never even loading, its nothing to do with captcha.

Its either

1 - your proxies are not working/setup wrong and thus its causing it to immediate fail

2 - security software is blocking scrapebox in general or blocking the proxies. It may not be security software necessarily, it could be the router, but its a security related issue.

RE: deathbycaptcha not working (bug?) - charlesfazio - 09-14-2021

(09-14-2021, 05:09 PM)loopline Wrote: then the pages are never even loading, its nothing to do with captcha. 

Its either

1 - your proxies are not working/setup wrong and thus its causing it to immediate fail

2 - security software is blocking scrapebox in general or blocking the proxies.  It may not be security software necessarily, it could be the router, but its a security related issue.

Tested proxies, they are setup correctly and working (SS attached).

As in security software, do you mean from my own router? Hard to imagine that 500 + URL are all able to block scrapebox.

I have seen your youtube vids (awesome content btw) - do you have anything that addresses these potential issues?

*EDIT - just found your video on this exact subject. - thanks

RE: deathbycaptcha not working (bug?) - charlesfazio - 09-16-2021

(09-14-2021, 05:09 PM)loopline Wrote: then the pages are never even loading, its nothing to do with captcha. 

Its either

2 - security software is blocking scrapebox in general or blocking the proxies.  It may not be security software necessarily, it could be the router, but its a security related issue.

Damn, tried everything in your video still getting blank platform box and immediate failed status. 

Using paid private proxies, gave scrapebox all permissions under security / permissions on my mac ... only thing left is it being a router issue.

No idea how to whitelist a router though haha.

RE: deathbycaptcha not working (bug?) - charlesfazio - 09-16-2021

Figured out router settings through xfinity - disabling firewall and still no change in failed results.

Can it be a proxy issue? Im using paid proxies from myprivateproxy.net

RE: deathbycaptcha not working (bug?) - loopline - 09-18-2021

yes, it can be proxies. try a sample run with no proxies

RE: deathbycaptcha not working (bug?) - charlesfazio - 09-30-2021

(09-18-2021, 12:29 AM)loopline Wrote: yes, it can be proxies.  try a sample run with no proxies

Have not had time to get back around to contact form submitter (been doing alot of email scraping for backlink outreach though and it is working perfectly).

BUT all of the sudden harvesting is not working ... tried turning off proxies and works perfectly - def seems to be an overall proxy issue that is causing troubles.

What would you recommend as a good proxy provider?

RE: deathbycaptcha not working (bug?) - charlesfazio - 09-30-2021

It is strange ... I did a couple small url harvests (under 1k each) - and about the 3rd one with different keywords - all of the sudden everything no results. 

As mentioned it does work with proxies off ... so this would mean the proxies are banned? Seems strange with super low usage.