ScrapeBox Forum
60% Posting Success But 0 Checked Links Found ?? - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: 60% Posting Success But 0 Checked Links Found ?? (/Thread-60-posting-success-but-0-checked-links-found)

Pages: 1 2

60% Posting Success But 0 Checked Links Found ?? - maxlife - 02-16-2011

I just did comment posting using both fast and slow poster, and ended up with a success rate of 254/426. However, when I clicked the Check Links link/ button to confirm that the comments have been posted, Result was - 0 Found! How can this happen? What could have caused this? Is it too soon to do check links? Or am I using it incorrectly? Please help - Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

RE: 60% Posting Success But 0 Checked Links Found ?? - clammy77 - 02-16-2011

I have the same exact problem. I've also waited a few weeks to see if it's because the blogs are moderated, but I checked...the blogs I post to are mostly not moderated...My posts show success too but I can't find any links too...

RE: 60% Posting Success But 0 Checked Links Found ?? - etojoy - 02-16-2011

I'll do a major blast today on a new site and get back to you with my results, I'm guessing you're posting to moderated blogs.
The numbers you mentioned aren't much, try with 10,000+ blogs at least.

RE: 60% Posting Success But 0 Checked Links Found ?? - s4nt0s - 02-16-2011

(02-16-2011, 11:31 AM)maxlife Wrote: I just did comment posting using both fast and slow poster, and ended up with a success rate of 254/426. However, when I clicked the Check Links link/ button to confirm that the comments have been posted, Result was - 0 Found! How can this happen? What could have caused this? Is it too soon to do check links? Or am I using it incorrectly? Please help - Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Which platform are you posting to? If it's Wordpress, you will find that most of the blogs are moderated and your links found success rate will be extremely low. Try doing a bigger blast or give blogengine a try and see if you find your links.

RE: 60% Posting Success But 0 Checked Links Found ?? - maxlife - 02-16-2011

Yes I posted to Wordpress. Ok I will try using blogengine. I did Wordpress as I thought that indexing is fastest using this platform. How's indexing speed with blogengine? Anyway, I'm a total newbie, like totally new to SEO. Since I started playing around with SEO tools, the most URL's I've indexed out of my list is 5 (out of 31) - using rapid indexing, comment posting (PR 0 to 5), pinging for a week, with HMA VPN Sad But at least now I'm seeing it's because the links are not there to begin with.

OK, will try my luck with blogengine first then will get back....Thanks

Ok I'm done posting, I'm getting a ABOVE 35% success rate.

So there's nothing wrong with the latest scrapebox update.

Make timeout setting: 50 seconds
Make proxy per blog: 1 proxy
Make maximum connections: 80 or so depending on your internet speed.

Make sure you got like 100+ proxies and make sure you check where it says "use proxies" on the left side.

Try again now, but you really need thousands of uels a few hundred just wont do. I'm getting 35%+ success rate with a list of 32,000 blogs.

Thanks for sharing the settings. I have some questions though....

1. You mentioned for me to check "use proxies" and use 100+ proxies - Will this work too if I don't check "use proxies" and use HMA VPN instead?

2. Make proxy per blog: 1 proxy = excuse my being a newbie but did you mean 1 proxy for every link to my site? (so 1 run with thousands or hundreds of Blogs per 1 website URL?) (unless I misunderstood this part so please correct me Smile

3. What would be a good number of connections (max) for me given my speed specs:
download speed 4.29 Mb/s
upload speed 0.96 Mb/s
Ping 41 ms

Thanks a lot again for the help, really appreciate it.

RE: 60% Posting Success But 0 Checked Links Found ?? - postcd - 02-16-2011

(02-16-2011, 09:33 PM)maxlife Wrote: 3. What would be a good number of connections (max) for me given my speed specs:
download speed 4.29 Mb/s
upload speed 0.96 Mb/s
Ping 41 ms

Thats enough speed. I have similar and i have 400 threads no delay, and im happy.

That's good to know. How many connections do you use when you post comments?

(02-16-2011, 09:55 PM)postcd Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 09:33 PM)maxlife Wrote: 3. What would be a good number of connections (max) for me given my speed specs:
download speed 4.29 Mb/s
upload speed 0.96 Mb/s
Ping 41 ms

Thats enough speed. I have similar and i have 400 threads no delay, and im happy.

I mean 1 proxy per 1 connection.

So if you have 80 maximum connections for fast poster then 1 proxy per connection means it uses a different proxy everytime you comment on a new url.

So you need at least 80 proxies for this to work.

wassup with the slow connection speed?

I got over 90mbits download and 12 mbits upload speed on my end.