ScrapeBox Forum
Step by step guide for indexing backlinks! - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Step by step guide for indexing backlinks! (/Thread-step-by-step-guide-for-indexing-backlinks)

Step by step guide for indexing backlinks! - Refresh - 02-22-2011

Here is a quick step by step guide for indexing backlinks using scrapebox and rss feeds!
Here you also have to know what you are doing. One thing to keep in mind is that it is useless to create an rss feed with 100 links. If you want for search engines to notice all the links in your feed then include max 20 links. Why? Cause that’s how many they crawl once you submitted your feed. If you include 100, spiders will count about 20-30 and come back later for some more and that is who knows when.
So let’s say you build 1000 links, then you create 50 feeds with 20 links each and you are good to go, your indexind rate will be anywhere close to 80% indexed links.
Quick tip:
To submit your feeds use RSS submit - http://www.dummysoftware.com/rsssubmit.html
This is by far the best software to submit your feeds. Over 130 feed directories. I bought the software including the SEO plugin pack.
Now, Scrapebox comes with an integrated rss export option.

a. After finishing either one from the tasks above, import your found entries into scrapebox. (just do between 500 and 1000 at a time)

b. Export as RSS XML list. Make sure when you export and split the list, you split it into 20 links per feed!

c. Go to the directory where you saved your feeds and select them all and do a mass rename. (here you can also try and use a software to mass rename al your feeds. Make sure ther is no space in your feeds name because you will upload the feed to your domain and the feed has to be viewable, and if there is a blank space in your feeds name it won’t show up when you type the address)
You can use the software below, works great for me:
http://www.ronsplace.me.uk/Professional/Products/BatchFileRename/

d. Make a list from the dir where you exported your feeds:
Open cmd.exe, and type in the following:
dir c:\yourfeeddirectory>c:\whateveryouwanttonameit.txt

e. Now, create a folder in you public_html folder named “rssxmlfeeds” or whatever you want to call it.

f. Upload your feeds to that folder using ftp

g. Check one of your feeds to see if it’s working by typing the address into your browser like this: http://yourdomain.com/yourfeeddir/yourfeed.xml

h. If it is working then it’s all good.

i. Now, remember step “d”, where I asked you do a list from that dir. Open the txt document and you will have a listing of the directory where you keep your feeds.
You will have
yourfeed01.xml
yourfeed02.xml
……..bla bla bla bla
Click edit and replace “yourfeed” with “http://yourdomain.com/yourfeeddir/yourfeed” and hit save (remember only to replace “yourfeed” without any numbers).

j. Use the extract link software we talked about earlier in this e-book to extract your feed links to a new txt document. Tataaaaaaa ……….now you also have a list of your already uploaded feeds.

k. Go check out the rss software at the beginning of this e-book and try getting it with the seo-plugin pack included. The seo-plugin pack allows you to import a list of urls, the basic software only let’s you type it one by one, and when you have a list of 1000 feeds it can get pretty annoying. This is not necessary if you already have your own ways of submitting feeds, but as I said try getting hold of the software above, it works like a charm but remember, you need the seo plugin pack!

l. Submit your feeds to as many directories as you can and in max 3 days your links will be indexed, up and running Big Grin .

m. Don’t forget to also ping your feeds using a blog pinger or a pinging service

RE: Step by step guide for indexing backlinks! - seogawd - 02-26-2011

this is a long way around ones ass to elbow.... but if it works for you, eh - great! Smile

here is how I do it!

After I have gone through my postings, I click the Export Urls in .html and save the file. Then using my own shit domain www.crazyplugs.com which is on a wordpress platform with seo ultimate and more importantly google sitemaps , I post all the urls of the blogs I just commented on, like so:

[Image: scrapebox_tutorial_02.png]

At this point, my links will be indexed in 24 hours or less and I will get an automatic pingback with another link to my shit blog (if it is a wordpress blog that I have posted a link to). Do not try a pingback from scrapebox, just post the urls in your wp blog and your ping back will occur automatically and look like this:

[Image: scrapebox_tutorial_03.png]

I normally do about 150 - 200 urls or so at a time, and it generally takes around only minutes.

Also keep in mind that with blog engine blogs, when you perform check links, scrapebox normally reports less links than you actually acquired,. So don't try and filter out all the urls that you didn't get a link when you do your export - just link to all of them!

I dont use the sbox trackbacker because it's fairly unreliable so what I do is save the harvest list as html as seen here:[/b]
[Image: scrapebox_tutorial_trackbacks.png]

then I can easily copy that pages source code link lines only into a wordpress page (as html).

Even if I didn't get a link at every harvested url that I commented on, it's not worth the time to pick out the dead ones.

Like I said, I use a wordpress blog as my trackback source, and I never use it's url as a comment link. Its only for indexing / or more to the point an indexing tool.

Now all that said - I do use other indexing tools like "pingy" when I want that extra bump!

And THAT's how you get ur links indexed in 24 hrs or less!!!

so in recap -

in order to use this method you MUST own a "aged" shit domain with wordpress and have google sitemaps plugin

[Image: reputation.png]

RE: Step by step guide for indexing backlinks! - Refresh - 02-26-2011

Nice, this is another way to do it, so it is good to have more ways, thx for sharing your method also since indexing is also a main part in building backlinks Smile

RE: Step by step guide for indexing backlinks! - aaronflinch - 06-17-2011

Just simple and understandable method this one is. The process is little bit lengthy but no problem I would like to go with it.

RE: Step by step guide for indexing backlinks! - bestblackhat - 06-21-2011

Such a very good tut i was looking for, Thank you..

RE: Step by step guide for indexing backlinks! - lugtuava - 06-28-2011

What if you don't know how RSS submit is? is there another way to indexed links in a easiest way? or that is the easiest way to get indexed by google?

RE: Step by step guide for indexing backlinks! - ghddanmakbiz - 06-28-2011

here is how I do it!What if you don't know how RSS submit is? is there another way to indexed links in a easiest way? or that is the easiest way to get indexed by google?
New York Ticket Printing creates a ticket for your event that's secure and inexpensive.

RE: Step by step guide for indexing backlinks! - tina - 10-25-2011

Thanks for the information. I am starting a new business and have been wondering about this. These tips really help. I appreciate your input.

RE: Step by step guide for indexing backlinks! - hits79 - 10-31-2011

(02-26-2011, 02:48 AM)seogawd Wrote: this is a long way around ones ass to elbow.... but if it works for you, eh - great! Smile

here is how I do it!

After I have gone through my postings, I click the Export Urls in .html and save the file. Then using my own shit domain www.crazyplugs.com which is on a wordpress platform with seo ultimate and more importantly google sitemaps , I post all the urls of the blogs I just commented on, like so:

[Image: scrapebox_tutorial_02.png]

At this point, my links will be indexed in 24 hours or less and I will get an automatic pingback with another link to my shit blog (if it is a wordpress blog that I have posted a link to). Do not try a pingback from scrapebox, just post the urls in your wp blog and your ping back will occur automatically and look like this:

[Image: scrapebox_tutorial_03.png]

I normally do about 150 - 200 urls or so at a time, and it generally takes around only minutes.

Also keep in mind that with blog engine blogs, when you perform check links, scrapebox normally reports less links than you actually acquired,. So don't try and filter out all the urls that you didn't get a link when you do your export - just link to all of them!

I dont use the sbox trackbacker because it's fairly unreliable so what I do is save the harvest list as html as seen here:[/b]
[Image: scrapebox_tutorial_trackbacks.png]

then I can easily copy that pages source code link lines only into a wordpress page (as html).

Even if I didn't get a link at every harvested url that I commented on, it's not worth the time to pick out the dead ones.

Like I said, I use a wordpress blog as my trackback source, and I never use it's url as a comment link. Its only for indexing / or more to the point an indexing tool.

Now all that said - I do use other indexing tools like "pingy" when I want that extra bump!

And THAT's how you get ur links indexed in 24 hrs or less!!!

so in recap -

in order to use this method you MUST own a "aged" shit domain with wordpress and have google sitemaps plugin

[Image: reputation.png]

sweet, so do you just make new post and thou those links on the post?