ScrapeBox Forum
Auto Approve Blog Comments Disappear? - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Auto Approve Blog Comments Disappear? (/Thread-auto-approve-blog-comments-disappear)

Auto Approve Blog Comments Disappear? - mattylad - 01-23-2014

Hi Guys

I harvested some great blogs from scrapebox - MUCH thanks to loopline for that, Ive finally got the ratio o delay and connections right!

Problem I face now, is that on some auto approve blogs, it lets me post my comment, then if refresh the page stright away it disappears.....

Anyone had this before? Know why this happens?

RE: Auto Approve Blog Comments Disappear? - loopline - 01-24-2014

(01-23-2014, 06:12 PM)mattylad Wrote: Hi Guys

I harvested some great blogs from scrapebox - MUCH thanks to loopline for that, Ive finally got the ratio o delay and connections right!

Problem I face now, is that on some auto approve blogs, it lets me post my comment, then if refresh the page stright away it disappears.....

Glad you got the scraping sorted!

Thats because its not auto approve, no really, hear me out.

When you post to an AA url your comment appears for the world to see. When you post to a moderated blog, in many cases the comment will show up as live for your session, but its not really live. So that means the rest of the world can't see it, only you can and its really in moderation.

So thats why it can seem there but then go away, because it was really never there, aside for just your session.

Make sense?

RE: Auto Approve Blog Comments Disappear? - mattylad - 01-24-2014

(01-24-2014, 02:15 AM)loopline Wrote:

When you post to an AA url your comment appears for the world to see. When you post to a moderated blog, in many cases the comment will show up as live for your session, but its not really live. So that means the rest of the world can't see it, only you can and its really in moderation.

So thats why it can seem there but then go away, because it was really never there, aside for just your session.

Make sense?

yeah that does make complete sense, just some say its gone in to moderation and some dont! whats a good way of checking? Another laptop?

RE: Auto Approve Blog Comments Disappear? - Thastion - 01-25-2014

I thought, they are auto-approve blogs? why do the comments go to moderation? I do not understand.. I also experienced the same --

RE: Auto Approve Blog Comments Disappear? - loopline - 01-26-2014

(01-24-2014, 09:40 AM)mattylad Wrote:
(01-24-2014, 02:15 AM)loopline Wrote:

Make sense?

yeah that does make complete sense, just some say its gone in to moderation and some dont! whats a good way of checking? Another laptop?

Another browser is fine. But another laptop would also do the trick.

(01-25-2014, 04:08 PM)Thastion Wrote: I thought, they are auto-approve blogs? why do the comments go to moderation? I do not understand.. I also experienced the same --

Well if you "Think" its auto approve, but the comment doesn't stick then it is NOT auto approve and you just thought wrong.

Don't try and make it something its not, accept it for what it is.

So test it in a different browser and if the comment is live, its auto approve, if it is not live it is not auto approve. Even if it used to be auto approve, or if the page is spammed to death, they may have turned off the auto approve.