ScrapeBox Forum
Custom Footprints in Drupal - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: Proxies, Pinging, Captcha Talk & ScrapeBox Blog Platforms (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-proxies-pinging-captcha-talk-scrapebox-blog-platforms)
+--- Forum: WordPress, Blogengine & Drupal (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-wordpress-blogengine-drupal)
+--- Thread: Custom Footprints in Drupal (/Thread-custom-footprints-in-drupal)

Custom Footprints in Drupal - Kaistar - 03-11-2010

After harvesting for "Powered by Drupal" and getting my results, removing dupes etc etc how do we auto post to the blogs ?
Nothing I have tried works.

Cheers in advance Smile

Mark.

**Edit**
Oh, Hi BTW ;-)

RE: Custom Footprints in Drupal - Embions - 03-12-2010

I would like to know the answer to this question also, never tried it but vey interested.

RE: Custom Footprints in Drupal - Tha_Box_Rox - 03-12-2010

I think Drupal only works with the Slow Poster in accurate mode (auto detection). So you will need to select the Slow Poster in accurate mode to post on that blogs. Similar what "CMS or blog" you chose to post, scrapebox will auto detect that its a drupal blog and handle it like that. But i never posted on so far.

RE: Custom Footprints in Drupal - DesignsOnline - 03-29-2010

So out of the options:
Wordpress, Moveable Type, BlogEngine, Manual

Which one do we select when trying to post to Drupal sites?

It would be pointless if it was Manual, so im guessing one of the other three but ive tried them all without success, so need some guidance please.Anyone

The Slow mode is BlogEngine, but even with Accurate Slow mode selected, and set to BlogEngine im getting 100% failure with drupal sites.

RE: Custom Footprints in Drupal - GodsCreation - 04-13-2010

Try manual submitting your comments to drupal, a lof of them require registration &&|| moderation by admins. So i wouldn't bet my money on those ones.

[edit]
Maybe try more specific footprints because Powered by Drupal doesn't necessarly mean you can post your comment.
[/edit]

RE: Custom Footprints in Drupal - Dayum - 07-24-2010

That's because Scrapebox doesn't post to drupal sites, it might get lucky a few times but otherwise it's best to manually post to them. You always want to manually post on high PR blogs and auto-post on the rest. There's plenty of crappy low pr blogs to auto-post to throughout wordpress,blogengine,and movabletype.

RE: Custom Footprints in Drupal - franklinserinda - 09-27-2010

Try this:

site:.com Powered by Drupal + "Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically." (1,060,000 results)
site:.net Powered by Drupal + "Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically." (305,000 results)

and keep going with all of the tld's.

Without the site: in the footprint it shows 6,520,000 results. More then enough to go around.

If you want to make sure the Homepage field is in the comments portion then use this: