ScrapeBox Forum
Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs (/Thread-step-by-step-guide-for-finding-autoapprove-blogs)

Pages: 1 2 3

Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - Refresh - 02-22-2011

To celebrate my promotion to mod i have decided to share with you guys something that would help you out a bit. Everyone that has scrapbox wants his own list of auto-approve blogs and it really is very easy to get such a list.

Just follow these simple steps below:

1. Use custom footprint instead of selecting wordpress, blogengine or movable type.

2. As footprint use "powered by wordpress" ...or any other blog platform together with inurl:blog or inurl:node, you can give it a shot with all of them

3. Load a huge list of keywords and hit start harvesting

4. After the harvester has finished, delete duplicate url's

5. Split your list into 20k batches and work on each batch

6. After loading your first bacth do a test blast...make sure you use a non existing website in the website field, for example: http://fkjfksnfksn.com, or you can use a domain that you have and is sandboxed (maybe you get lucky and get out of the sandbox), for the names and emails fields, open the name and email generator and generate female names only (not necessary to use female names but you could find some nice mods that would also approve some comments).

6. After the posting is finished, export posted ones and failed ones

7. Import and replace your current list with the failed list and repeat the blast

8. After the posting is finished repeat step 6 and add the posted entries to the posted list you already have.

9. Repeat steps 7, 6 and 8 until you only get failed ones.

10. import your list of posted entries and use the link checker to get your list of auto approve wordpress blogs

Enjoy Smile

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - s4nt0s - 02-22-2011

Good to see you on the moderator team.

Thanks for sharing the tutorial .. this will be great for newbie Scrapebox users looking to build an auto approve list. =)

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - Refresh - 02-22-2011

(02-22-2011, 08:32 PM)s4nt0s Wrote: Good to see you on the moderator team.

Thanks for sharing the tutorial .. this will be great for newbie Scrapebox users looking to build an auto approve list. =)

thx s4nt0s,

I am happy to join the team and help out Smile

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - spades84 - 02-24-2011

how many urls do you on average have to harvest to get at least 1000 auto approves? I've been harvesting thousands and thousands of urls, but once i get rid of dupes and send a test blast, it only comes out to like 10-20 autoapproves... then like 10 of those have a billion outgoing links

any help appreciated!!

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - Refresh - 02-24-2011

you could also harvest those billion outgoing links and check their backlinks... that should give you a nice aa list Wink

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - Steve - 02-24-2011

Okay I'm starting up with this tutorial.. A good way for us newbies to have a little structure instead of clicking around to learn.

I had to re-start my scrape. I used one of those 400k keyword lists to start and let it run overnight.. And I crashed Scrapebox with too many results Smile Let it run for 2-3 hours this morning while I was out of the office and now have it maxxed @ 1mil found and I'll start breaking it down, de-duping, etc..

Thanks for the easy to follow guide. I have the basic understanding of it all but the 1-2-3 helps put it all together. I'll keep posting and let ya'll know how it goes for me..

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - seogawd - 02-25-2011

yep, welcome to the moderator club andrey! Looks like you will work out just fine putting up posts like this! Smile

rep given!

[Image: reputation.png]

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - Refresh - 02-25-2011

(02-25-2011, 04:34 AM)seogawd Wrote: yep, welcome to the moderator club andrey! Looks like you will work out just fine putting up posts like this! Smile

rep given!

[Image: reputation.png]

thx man, will sure keep em comming Smile

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - Caleb - 03-11-2011

I did these things before and I was satisfied into the step to see some auto approve blog. This is important to make an easy way. And I assume that this is aspect that we should need to follow.

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - alex - 03-13-2011

How many proxies do I need doing this steps?
Do I need public or private proxies?