ScrapeBox Forum
Scrapebox Advanced Tutorial - The Silver Box - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: The Marketplace (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-the-marketplace)
+--- Forum: Sell Products (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-sell-products)
+--- Thread: Scrapebox Advanced Tutorial - The Silver Box (/Thread-scrapebox-advanced-tutorial-the-silver-box)

Pages: 1 2

Scrapebox Advanced Tutorial - The Silver Box - Refresh - 03-07-2011

The Silver Box
Advanced Scrapebox tutorial and money making guide!

After experimenting with scrapebox for a year now, i have compiled some practices that i have learned over this period of time and which have helped me bank some serious cash!

Now, i won't write a huge salespage here with tons and tons of catchy phrases, instead i am just gonna tell you exactly what this 16 page e-book is all about.

As you all know, scrapebox has been and is a must have link building tool among SEO professionals for over 1 year now. Most people believe this tool is ment for link bulding only but that's not entirely true.

This awsome tool can be used to bank some serious cash if used right!

I made over $4k last month, only from selling auto approve lists which where harvested using the techniques i am presenting in my ebook, and that's not all.

My e-book includes only 16 pages, but think about it.... would you want me to write a 80 page fairytale to get you impressed how well i can write or a 16 page straight to the point will do for ya?

After reading it, I guarantee you can implement these techniques right away in not more than 10 minutes and bank some serious cash with it.

I have been in affiliate marketing, internet marketing and all kind of marketing for over 6 years now, but the most important thing in this business is to learn one thing well and take action. I did exactly that and i guarantee this is not some guru hype, this is an exact guide on how to use this software in order to make some serious cash.

Here is a little sneak peak of what my e-book includes:

1.Beginner notes
2.Finding auto-approve backlinks
3.Finding competitors auto-approve backlinks
4.Finding spammers auto-approve backlinks
5.Scraping all pages from a domain
6.Best practice for indexing backlinks
7.Finding a huge list of websites for pinging
8.Profitable ways to make money using scrapebox
9.Some scrapebox facts (Myths)

As a bonus I am including a comment file which containes 58 high spinned generic comments which provide millions of variations an can be applyed in any niche, all ready to load into scrapebox.

In short....how can you make some serious cash by using this guide?

Creating autoapprove lists and selling them on SEO forums
Creating autoapprove lists and selling link building services
Tricks to generating some high quality, guaranteed converting leads
............and so on

Best thing about this is that, beeing a mod on this forum, i am offering full customer support. So if there is anyone who buys my e-book and needs guidance, please PM me, and i will send you my private skype adress, where you can contact me no matter what you don't understand

What can I guarantee?

The e-book is fluff free, step by step guide and very straight to the point!
You will have an advanced knowledge about how to use scrapebox at full potential!

Here are just a few reviews from my satisfied customers over at Warrior Forum:

Jeff Usher:
Quote:Well, on this occasion I may have to eat my words and admit defeat.

Having delivered the report and fired up Scrapebox I was within minutes and without really knowing it, creating very comprehensive lists of auto-approved backlinks, general backlinking lists and pinging lists. Who would have thought. My little scrapebox program I've been looking at in the corner of my desktop has suddenly sprung into life in a most surprising fashion.

The report includes six methods for maximizing scrapebox and then at the end provides ways to make money from scrapebox with some further, rather intriguing methods.

Andrei was available on Skype and even showed me his earnings report via a live Teamviewer session. He answered all my questions and the overall impression I received was one of honesty and openness, as well as a genuine desire to help people out if they did not understand anything.

Overall, the report and more importantly the included support would be well worth the cost asked for in this forum. You do have to have some Scrapebox experience as the methods, although outlined step-by-step, are not graphical, and as a novice scrapebox user I did find myself asking "hmmm ... how do I do that" on a couple of occasions. Perhaps a couple of videos or some graphics would further enhance the package.

However, the content is first-class and totally fluff-free and the offer of support to buyers makes up for what would be considered a high priced item.

Regards
Jeff

John34:
Quote:I just finished reading this. I must say that if you own a scrapebox then this ebook is must have. I myself have been using the softare from last few months and found that i have not been using it to full potential.

Each of the topic is explained in simple steps. The info alone on finding auto-approve backlinks is worth the price of the ebook. I have to agree with Jeff on having a videos or may be adding screenshot for couple of the tecniques exaplined in the ebook. I got couple of questions myself and will be contacting you.

The bonus (alredy spinned comments) is pretty cool as well.

Marko Vel:
Quote:Hi guys, here is my review:

I bought Scrape Box nine months ago, and since then i made 7-8 very good lists and sold them on various forums. I saw this thread and decided to buy this ebook, because i was curious what new i can learn from there.
I was really surprised with some parts of this ebook. I learned some new things and right now i working on it. Will update this thread and tell you about my success, thanks to this ebook (because now i saw some mistakes i made in past)
All in all this guide it very useful, for newbies and also for advance Scrape Box users.
The price is really worth reading also.
I hope the other people from here will find it useful like i did.
Thanks for this really useful guide

Regards,
Marko

Intelligencethinking:
Quote:Initially I was skeptical, when I read the sales post which says 16 pages guide for $47. But after a read than I want to admit, this is without a doubt the single best well written scrapebox guide I've read to date.No Fluff! Straight to the point.If you wanna unleash the power of scrapebox, this is a must have guide.

Basstrackerboats:
Quote:I just got this ebook about 4 hours ago and am impressed by a few things in it:

1) Extremely well written
2) Well thought out and some very easy step by step directions
3) Fluff? Nope... none.
4) It's not a "come on" to try and sell you his service or other products.

I'm not the least bit technical and I own SB but have not been using it much because of the learning curve for a non-techie person.

This ebook works wonders for someone like me and I am sure that there would benefit huge from some of the ideas and thoughts offered here.

Well worth the price and if you own SB, you NEED to own this manual or you are losing out on many features that are available.

If you don't belive that is enough, you can read all reviews by visiting the thread below Smile

Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/327617-silver-box-advanced-scrapebox-tutorial-money-making-guide.html

Original price $147
Buy Now for $67 - use discount code: TSBWF

[Image: paypalbuynowbutton.png]

RE: Scrapebox Advanced Tutorial - The Silver Box - s4nt0s - 03-12-2011

Andrey,

Thanks for letting me review The Silver Guide. For anyone interested in learning the "not so well known" tips and tricks, this guide is packed. He wasn't lying when he said this book has "no fluff". Every page of this ebook is a step step guide that walks you through each task throughout the whole process.

One of my favorite methods was the finding auto approve blogs. There's a nice way of extracting vital information out of the source code of blogs to easily build a list of auto approve blogs.

Excellent and well written ebook with original content. 9/10 score

RE: Scrapebox Advanced Tutorial - The Silver Box - Refresh - 03-12-2011

Thx for your nice review man, glad you liked it Smile

(03-12-2011, 12:15 AM)s4nt0s Wrote: Andrey,

Thanks for letting me review The Silver Guide. For anyone interested in learning the "not so well known" tips and tricks, this guide is packed. He wasn't lying when he said this book has "no fluff". Every page of this ebook is a step step guide that walks you through each task throughout the whole process.

One of my favorite methods was the finding auto approve blogs. There's a nice way of extracting vital information out of the source code of blogs to easily build a list of auto approve blogs.

Excellent and well written ebook with original content. 9/10 score

RE: Scrapebox Advanced Tutorial - The Silver Box - Melvin - 03-14-2011

Well how far this scrapebox advanced tutorial will help ? and will you offer me a review of your work...

RE: Scrapebox Advanced Tutorial - The Silver Box - Otane - 03-15-2011

This tutorial is the bomb. Plain and simple. Andrei gives great support, and you can't ask for a better instructor.

RE: Scrapebox Advanced Tutorial - The Silver Box - Refresh - 03-15-2011

(03-15-2011, 07:02 AM)Otane Wrote: This tutorial is the bomb. Plain and simple. Andrei gives great support, and you can't ask for a better instructor.

Thank you Otane for your nice review and for letting people know what this is all about Smile

RE: Scrapebox Advanced Tutorial - The Silver Box - Aryan - 05-09-2011

Hello Moderator (Refresh) : I purchased scrapebox 1 year ago and still don't know how to use it properly for backlinks.. I used it as a url scraper but still don't know how to scrape targetted blog urls where we can leave our comments Sad

You ebook explain everything like from scraping(footprint) to filtering(avoid useless blogs urls) .. Posting comment etc etc..

If i purchase your ebook then can i expect any help using teamviewer and chat conversation?

Best regards!

RE: Scrapebox Advanced Tutorial - The Silver Box - Refresh - 05-12-2011

(05-09-2011, 10:47 AM)Aryan Wrote: Hello Moderator (Refresh) : I purchased scrapebox 1 year ago and still don't know how to use it properly for backlinks.. I used it as a url scraper but still don't know how to scrape targetted blog urls where we can leave our comments Sad

You ebook explain everything like from scraping(footprint) to filtering(avoid useless blogs urls) .. Posting comment etc etc..

If i purchase your ebook then can i expect any help using teamviewer and chat conversation?

Best regards!

Hello Arzan, If zou purcahse my e-book i would gladly help you out Smile

Just send me the transaction id and i will ad you to my skype list and help you out in a private teamviewer session Wink

RE: Scrapebox Advanced Tutorial - The Silver Box - Flyer - 06-14-2011

I purchased ScrapeBox in hopes of adding to my website offerings of BackLinks to High PR blogs and websites. Learning how to use Scrapebox has been frustrating -- to say the least. Plus, I'm afraid when I run the scraping many times a day it will get me in trouble with HostGator (my host). So I have been hesitate to continue. Now, I read you have an eBook with all the ins and outs of running Scrapebox.

My questions are:

1. As a COMPLETE NOTICE to Scrapebox -- will your eBook have me up and running as a provider of high pr backlinks to others?

2. Will is teach me the complete commenting process?

3. Do you periodically have any little bonuses for your buyers (i.e. updated URLs or a private proxie or something like that)?

4. Will you eBook show me how to secure reporting for my backlink customers?

Thanks for your response! I really want to learn this product so I don't feel I wasted my money.

Thanks,

Flyer

RE: Scrapebox Advanced Tutorial - The Silver Box - bestblackhat - 06-21-2011

bro go to cst vip, i found this leaking.