ScrapeBox Forum
Amazingly Clever Comments Increase Your Posting Success Rate by 70% - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: The Marketplace (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-the-marketplace)
+--- Forum: Sell Products (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-sell-products)
+--- Thread: Amazingly Clever Comments Increase Your Posting Success Rate by 70% (/Thread-amazingly-clever-comments-increase-your-posting-success-rate-by-70)

Pages: 1 2

Amazingly Clever Comments Increase Your Posting Success Rate by 70% - s4nt0s - 03-11-2011

Explode your SB success rate by using our list of prespun generic comments!

Greetings SB users!

Recently I’ve noticed people struggling to come up with a good list of comments that not only look well written, but will also pass moderated blogs.

With blog commenting growing more popular by the day, blog owners are getting smarter and smarter fishing out all of the spammy, rewritten comments, which makes it a lot harder for our comments to stick on high PR (page rank) blogs.

That’s why me and my team of writers decided to think of “generic” comments that can be used with any niche, but also have a high success rate for getting through moderated blogs.

I can guarantee you these aren’t your typical, “Hey! Great Blog!” comments. We took hours and hours thinking of clever comments that will grab the blog owners attention and make them want to respond!

Each comment is also spun to make perfect sense. These were not thrown into a spinning software that automatically puts out unique unreadable variations. We took hours writing and spinning these to perfection! The list includes 70 heavily spun comments, which will put out 1,000′s of unique variations. With this list you will never have to write another comment again!

Benefits of using our comments:

• No more hassle of having to write your own comments
  • Generic comments are written to work with any niche
  • Comments are CLEVER and well written
  • Over 70 comments total
  • Each comment is professionally spun to leave you with thousands of
    unique variations
  • Increase your posting success rate
  • No more worries about using the same old rehashed spammy comments

Grab The List Now Only $17

[Image: addtocart-style1.png]

RE: Amazingly Clever Comments Increase Your Posting Success Rate by 70% - etojoy - 03-11-2011

Hi,

Just went through your list and it looks better than I had expected.

I thought this was going to be 70 comments but it looks like the comments list has lot's of spin syntax.

So tell me how many different comments are there in this list?
I mean how many unique after all the spinning?

Thanks!

RE: Amazingly Clever Comments Increase Your Posting Success Rate by 70% - s4nt0s - 03-12-2011

(03-11-2011, 11:33 PM)etojoy Wrote: Hi,

Just went through your list and it looks better than I had expected.

I thought this was going to be 70 comments but it looks like the comments list has lot's of spin syntax.

So tell me how many different comments are there in this list?
I mean how many unique after all the spinning?

Thanks!

Thanks for the positive review, I'm glad you like them. As far as how many unique variations are in the list .. I'm really not sure. Do you know of any software that can figure this out? I'm curious to know this myself. Smiley-dance009Smiley-dance009

RE: Amazingly Clever Comments Increase Your Posting Success Rate by 70% - etojoy - 03-12-2011

Don't know of a software, maybe The Best Spinner?

But should be easy to calculate I guess....

If you have one comment with 3 varitations of a word at the beginning of the comment it would mean that comment is actually 3 different comments only 1 word being different.

If you have 3 at the beginning and 4 at the end I guess that would be 3 times 4 = 12 comments

But you seem to have spinning several times within a comment so I'd say on average each of your comments are like 30 comments minimum.

So all in all what you are selling here is:
30 X 70 = 2100 comments minimum each one in some way unique.

So thats impressive!

RE: Amazingly Clever Comments Increase Your Posting Success Rate by 70% - s4nt0s - 03-12-2011

(03-12-2011, 12:15 AM)etojoy Wrote: Don't know of a software, maybe The Best Spinner?

But should be easy to calculate I guess....

If you have one comment with 3 varitations of a word at the beginning of the comment it would mean that comment is actually 3 different comments only 1 word being different.

If you have 3 at the beginning and 4 at the end I guess that would be 3 times 4 = 12 comments

But you seem to have spinning several times within a comment so I'd say on average each of your comments are like 30 comments minimum.

So all in all what you are selling here is:
30 X 70 = 2100 comments minimum each one in some way unique.

So thats impressive!

Haha that's a good way to look at it. There's no way I'm going to count each spun word in every comment so I'll go with your rough estimate. Thanks! Smiley-happy005

RE: Amazingly Clever Comments Increase Your Posting Success Rate by 70% - Otane - 03-16-2011

This is not the same comments included in your course?

RE: Amazingly Clever Comments Increase Your Posting Success Rate by 70% - s4nt0s - 03-16-2011

Yes! If you have purchased my course before, you don't need these! Glad you asked that ahead of time .. I knew that name Otane looked familiar Smiley-dance003

edit: Otane, please check your PM. Thanks

RE: Amazingly Clever Comments Increase Your Posting Success Rate by 70% - CustmrSvc - 04-09-2011

im looking for someone to set my sb up, ready for success & teach me some tricks..

i had it working just fkn great, till my comp messsed up 7 i had to reinstall.

skype me: xrumer.seo

RE: Amazingly Clever Comments Increase Your Posting Success Rate by 70% - Artisan - 04-18-2011

Hi...just got your list, and comment scrapper too, I am really looking forward to testing them out, thank you Smile

For me preparation is the key to successful commenting, so I use the %NAME% token in my comments, plus, I also go create some "Google Alerts" on say the very latest news [example; Royal Wedding] I then insert %NAME% [which can be your keyword too] along with some "TBS" spun Google news alerts too at the end of the more generic comments. Since the alerts are coming in all the time, I can easily update and edit, then reuse the more generic comments, for me I find this works very well too

Just a thought Smile

RE: Amazingly Clever Comments Increase Your Posting Success Rate by 70% - s4nt0s - 04-19-2011

Hmm that's a great idea. Thanks for the purchase and if you have any ideas for features that you'd like to see added, let me know.