ScrapeBox Forum
Very dissapointed in harvested - latest: bug 0 yahoo results - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Very dissapointed in harvested - latest: bug 0 yahoo results (/Thread-very-dissapointed-in-harvested-latest-bug-0-yahoo-results)

Very dissapointed in harvested - latest: bug 0 yahoo results - ellaz - 02-20-2015

i'm extremely dissapointed in the scrapebox harvester

google harvest : doesn't work at all , maybe 1 proxy in 100 will net you some few results, for a few minutes. i stopped used google harvest a long time ago.

bing harvest : normal multi thread just freezes at some point and you need to task manager kill scrapebox. custom harvester is uselles , it makes few keywords and ends, even if there are 1000 annonimous proxies working

yahoo harvest : this was working ok till 2 days ago, now it gets 0 results even if it gets pages. i guess yahoo changed something on their pages and scrapebox developer is slow.

conclusion : scrapebox harvester is totally uselles. i have 10$ programs that make a much better job at scraping search engines.

RE: Very dissapointed in harvested - latest: bug 0 yahoo results - loopline - 02-20-2015

I actually just made a video, which Is half edited, showing me harvesting over 1 million urls per minute from google with Scrapebox. It VERY much works with google and works very well.

Scrapebox 2.0 is faster then 1.x with google by far, but you do need good proxies. Can't fault scrapebox when you give it poor proxies to work with.

Bing harvest issue is fixed in 2.0 and faster as well.

Don't know if yahoo changed something, but working fine in 2.0

20+ other engines all working fine in 2.0 as well.

Also you sound like your using the multi threaded harvester and not the custom harvester in 1.x, which if you would use and update the engines probably had yahoo fixed and I know works better with bing and fine with google and fine with the 20+ other engiens in there.

Conclusion: Your not using scrapebox correctly, your not using the most powerful and current harvester in the version of Scrapebox you have. You are loading in poor proxies. Also you can use the 2.0 public beta and its even faster. So really I think this is an issue of operator error not scrapebox error.

[Image: NiK3XgZ.jpg]

RE: Very dissapointed in harvested - latest: bug 0 yahoo results - windymedia - 03-12-2015

Hello!

I have had the same experience as ellaz in scrapebox 1.16.4 in regards to Bing and Yahoo harvesters not working at all. I'm glad its not just me.

I actually purchased private proxies to try to solve it but seems there might be a problem in Scrapebox.

Google harvester works but it is very long and hard work trying to find a Google proxy that works and the private proxies get blocked quite quickly, so I wanted to use the less fussy search engines.

Thank you for the information in that the custom harvester has the latest search engine fixes, I will use that instead of the multithreaded and see how it goes.

I will upgrade to 2.0 if you think it is stable enough for production use, or at least more reliable than my current version?

Cheers Smile

RE: Very dissapointed in harvested - latest: bug 0 yahoo results - loopline - 03-12-2015

2.0 is stable for production, its all I use, I no longer use 1.x for production for my products.