ScrapeBox Forum
Thousands of Profile Links Automatically on Schedule! - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: The Marketplace (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-the-marketplace)
+--- Forum: Sell Products (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-sell-products)
+--- Thread: Thousands of Profile Links Automatically on Schedule! (/Thread-thousands-of-profile-links-automatically-on-schedule)

Thousands of Profile Links Automatically on Schedule! - walker - 03-14-2011

Profile Link Robot is a new software. It has some unique features that you can not find at anywhere else. The details can be found at http://www.ProfileLinkRobot.com .

Main Features.

1. Create accounts automatically. It supports decaptcher and deathbycaptcha services to bypass the image recogniton. Users can choose to use either or both services to gain a better success rate. * In the coming update, user can choose manual mode too.

2. User can use spin syntax to spin login id for forums. So, for different forums, the login id could be different. This way, it leaves less footprint and makes yoru link more valuable.

3. Confirm account creation emails automatically.

4. Use scheduler to spread the link adding. So, it is much more natural in search engines' eyes, and search engines like it this way.

5. Use scheduler to spread the forum site visit. So your account on the forum will be more natural, and will be indexed by search engines more naturally and effectively.

6. Support proxy. Any browsing in the software will use the random proxy (if user provides the proxy).

7. Users can add their own site list to the software. The software comes with a list, about 2500 sites included. However, the most important feature is: users can add their own list of forums to the software easily. Currently, profile link robot supports both vBulletin, SMF, MyBB, ExpressionEngine forums. In the coming update, PhpBB support will be added. And more forum scripts will be added.

8. Detailed Report. Once the submission is done, the software will output a list actual profile links. It also provides different ways to output generated profile link list.

9. Support Multi-Thread. You can use as many threads as your computer's power allows. So, the submission can be done super fast!

What users say about the software?

Quote:I own nearly all of them and I have to say David's profile link builder makes the others look like toys. It's super fast and that's vital if you really need to do any serious link building work. ... It has instantly become my favourite automated link building tool. It should be yours too. --- William S.
Quote:The speed of Profile Link Robot is amazing! I ran it through 17,000+ SMF registrations in less than five and a half hours, at 50 threads! This is an industrial strength profile link creating tool! I believe it is far better than anything else available! You should try it, this must be seen to be believed! --- Scott R.
Quote:I have just got to say that I am very impressed with this program. I through together a quick list of around 5000 forums yesterday and set the software off on its first run. This thing is fast!

I own at least four other forum profile builders and I think that they are going to start collecting dust with this program ready to go! --- Patric H.
Quote:
This software is simply amazing! Yes, It's so fast and precise if you know how to use it that it puts all other backlinks softwares into the old ages. I was able to make around 200 profile backlinks per hour the first time I use it!

I can never recommend enough this amazing piece of software if you are looking to build profile links the fun and easy way. The customer support is also really fantastic, David will reply to your enquiries as fast as his bot! --- Peter E.
Quote:
As i run a webdesign business and usually do my own seo I have used just about every program out there. After scaping around 5k in new forums, I ran it throught the test thats built into this profile program and in about 15 seconds it ran through the 5k and I got 1k of usable links. I did this for about 1 hour and now I got around 10k in real links that are all good and I did my first run through. Out of the 10k I ran I got over 9,000 that posted and it only took me 2 hours running 50 threads which my quad core and 12 gigs handled like nothing.

As a matter of fact i had 3 scraping software running at the same time. Unreal that with all of this going on I was able to get 9k worth of backlinks in just a couple of hours.

I am so impressed with this program. Its worth every penny if you need alot of fast links. I believe this is the best one yet on the market and I have been around for years and tried all of them. The speed is just amazing!!

I will be looking out for more products from you! --- Mike H.

There are some services that can help you build profile links. However, it means that you will have to pay for the service again and again.

There are some other software that can create profile links. However, all of them are limited this or that way. In our knowledge, No other software has all the features Profile Link Robot has.

System Requirement
* Support Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows NT. Both 32 and 64 bits.
* .NET Framework 4.0.
* DeCaptcher or DeathByCaptcha Account for registering account on different sites.
* Antivirus software, i.e. Avast, which has a free version.

Trial Account?
7-day trial account is available by sending an email to "help a-t ProfileLinkR0b0t d-0-t-c-0-m" (remove "-" and chaneg zeros to "o")

* Trial account supports SMF sites and works for 50 sites at a time only.

Price? The regular price is $147. For SBF members, here is the deal:

1) The First 20 Copies: $67, $80 off the regular price!
2) After that, it will be $87.

* Once the deal is gone, it is gone.

* We keep the rights to change the price at any time.

All the prices are one-time fee price, and Free for any future updates.

How to order? Click below image to order by Paypal.
[Image: Order.jpg]

Most details are explained in Help. If you still had any questions, please email us at help [a-t] ProfileLinkRobot . com. We'll reply to you as soon as we can.

Affiliate program is available at Here .

If you have any questions, please ask at here. I'll reply it as soon as I can.

Thanks

Walker
help a-t ProfileLinkR0b0t d-0-t-c-0-m (remove "-" and chaneg zeros to "o")

RE: Thousands of Profile Links Automatically on Schedule! - etojoy - 03-14-2011

Looks great, I'm about to review this.

But I have a question what do you suggest for captchas?

Decaptcher is $2 for 1,000
DeathByCaptcha is $1.39 for 1,000

Whats the success rate etc, the cheapest one does seem like the logical choice.

RE: Thousands of Profile Links Automatically on Schedule! - walker - 03-14-2011

first of all, I want to claim, my suggestion is based on my (and my VA) experience, I do not mean which service is better or not, Smile

based my experience, DeCaptcher has higher success rate WHEN it is not overloaded, and it is more stable too. DBC, once a while, has this or that problem, but it is becoming better and better, and it is 30% cheaper.

We use both at the same time, use DBC with high priority (you can set it in the software). it seems working fine.

again, this is just what we do.

walker

RE: Thousands of Profile Links Automatically on Schedule! - walker - 03-25-2011

Released V1.5,
  • Added PhpBB Script Sites Support.
  • Added Manual mode. Users can choose to manually input captcha.
  • Added 2 Macro for inter-linking generated links. You can use these Macro in the BBC code, and make generated links point to each other. Leave much less footprint and make the generated links index faster and naturally! Check http://profilelinkrobot.com/Help/Settings.htm?#Macro for details.
  • Changed the UI for easier use.
  • Added more features for manage site urls.
  • Added spin syntax for email.

• Fixed problems in spin syntax checker.
  • Still, Something else, Smile

V1.4 still works, but all previous versions will not work anymore.

Any questions, please let me know.

thanks

RE: Thousands of Profile Links Automatically on Schedule! - Sherlyn - 04-13-2011

wow.... appreciable

(03-14-2011, 01:58 PM)walker Wrote: first of all, I want to claim, my suggestion is based on my (and my VA) experience, I do not mean which service is better or not, Smile

based my experience, DeCaptcher has higher success rate WHEN it is not overloaded, and it is more stable too. DBC, once a while, has this or that problem, but it is becoming better and better, and it is 30% cheaper.

We use both at the same time, use DBC with high priority (you can set it in the software). it seems working fine.

again, this is just what we do.

walker