ScrapeBox Forum
ScrapeBox mystery - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous Topics (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-miscellaneous-topics)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-feedback)
+--- Thread: ScrapeBox mystery (/Thread-scrapebox-mystery)

ScrapeBox mystery - Pascalito - 03-21-2015

Don't know to call mystery or what
I post a few questions about "harvesting" with scrapebox in here and BHW, but I think either there is no one to help or software has an error!
Couple people told me about privet proxies should work well and easily, then I got 10 privet proxies but still couldn't do the harvesting. Then someone said that your privet proxies does not necessarily work %100! and how come same proxies work well on other function at SB but ONLY I get problem in harvesting issue? anyway, I got new privet proxies, but still the same problem....... and finally someone in here promised to help with teamviewer but almost a month he couldn't find time or chance for login to help.
So my question is this: Is really scrapebox working? If the answer is yes, but how come I tried almost everything and still not working and no solution?
Here is the screenshot

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=62521&d=1426974536]

RE: ScrapeBox mystery - loopline - 03-23-2015

There isn't an error with the program, the error lies on your end. I offered to help, but every time I have tried to logon you have not been logged on. I charge $50-$100 per hour for custom help and I was offering it to you for free, I can't guarantee free support will be on your time table. Ive tried many times to login, but your pc has been offline each time.

As others have mentioned on BHW and myself, its your proxies, your firewall or your queries.

I mean Scrapebox is working perfectly on tens of thousands of machines, literally, and yours is the only one not working, so its something on your end.

Can you post a screenshot of the actual main window before you start harvesting please. Its either your queries literally have no results returned, your proxies are blocked or all the requests are being blocked/hijacked by something on your machine or in your network.

You have been posting the same threads all over the place and your going to keep getting the same answers, its something on your end.

Try basic keywords like

car
truck
cat
dog
green

with the custom footprint checked and then use the detailed harvester and your proxies and post a screenshot, does it work?

Did you modify the google engine file/settings?

RE: ScrapeBox mystery - Pascalito - 03-23-2015

Well, as I said I could not leave my computer and teamviewer 24/7 open.
Here are two pictures before and after that you ask me to shoot.
Also I did not understand "modify the google engine file/settings"

(03-23-2015, 02:26 AM)loopline Wrote: There isn't an error with the program, the error lies on your end. I offered to help, but every time I have tried to logon you have not been logged on. I charge $50-$100 per hour for custom help and I was offering it to you for free, I can't guarantee free support will be on your time table. Ive tried many times to login, but your pc has been offline each time.

As others have mentioned on BHW and myself, its your proxies, your firewall or your queries.

I mean Scrapebox is working perfectly on tens of thousands of machines, literally, and yours is the only one not working, so its something on your end.

Can you post a screenshot of the actual main window before you start harvesting please. Its either your queries literally have no results returned, your proxies are blocked or all the requests are being blocked/hijacked by something on your machine or in your network.

You have been posting the same threads all over the place and your going to keep getting the same answers, its something on your end.

Try basic keywords like

car
truck
cat
dog
green

with the custom footprint checked and then use the detailed harvester and your proxies and post a screenshot, does it work?

Did you modify the google engine file/settings?

RE: ScrapeBox mystery - loopline - 03-23-2015

Thanks, thats most helpful. With only 10 proxies you will need to use a delay. So set a 55 delay and use the detailed harvester, not the custom harvester. That will work for advanced operators, or you can set a 5 to 10 delay with just basic keywords, but you are essentially going to fast and getting proxies banned.