ScrapeBox Forum
Need Help !! - Scrapebox doesn't place my comments - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Need Help !! - Scrapebox doesn't place my comments (/Thread-need-help-scrapebox-doesn-t-place-my-comments)

Need Help !! - Scrapebox doesn't place my comments - gamez4you - 04-04-2011

Hi,

I have scrapebox for about a week, and I still couldn't make a single blog comment.
I do everything correct according to the tutorial videos, I get the url's, I even see comments in Success but in the blogs - Nada.
Is this a common issue? do we post and then wait a week or so and double check if the administrator approved our posts? Doesn't make sense...

Please advise

Thanks

RE: Need Help !! - Scrapebox doesn't place my comments - etojoy - 04-04-2011

after you post do a linkcheck.

Not all posted become live.

RE: Need Help !! - Scrapebox doesn't place my comments - s4nt0s - 04-05-2011

(04-04-2011, 09:34 AM)gamez4you Wrote: Hi,

I have scrapebox for about a week, and I still couldn't make a single blog comment.
I do everything correct according to the tutorial videos, I get the url's, I even see comments in Success but in the blogs - Nada.
Is this a common issue? do we post and then wait a week or so and double check if the administrator approved our posts? Doesn't make sense...

Please advise

Thanks

That is completely normal. Your comment is most likely waiting in the moderation que waiting to be approved or trashed. That's why it's important to use good comments that don't look too spammy. If you want auto approve blogs there are people that sell them all over the net or you can try and scrape your own list.

RE: Need Help !! - Scrapebox doesn't place my comments - gamez4you - 04-05-2011

(04-05-2011, 01:43 AM)s4nt0s Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 09:34 AM)gamez4you Wrote: Hi,

Please advise

Thanks

That is completely normal. Your comment is most likely waiting in the moderation que waiting to be approved or trashed. That's why it's important to use good comments that don't look too spammy. If you want auto approve blogs there are people that sell them all over the net or you can try and scrape your own list.

How do I scrape my own blogs? how do I do that?

RE: Need Help !! - Scrapebox doesn't place my comments - s4nt0s - 04-07-2011

Check custom footprint and put your website URL in the keywords box. Or you can try site:URL

RE: Need Help !! - Scrapebox doesn't place my comments - gamez4you - 04-08-2011

I REALLY need some help here, guys.
I posted several times a week and a half ago, different keywords and combination.
I even followed 'refresh' suggestion and eliminated all the failed results and left with only the success after a few cycles.
Today I checked and I only got 2 posts out from hundreds of "success" posts.

I need to see some success rate here, I'm getting real frustrated...

RE: Need Help !! - Scrapebox doesn't place my comments - s4nt0s - 04-10-2011

How many successful posts are you getting? You said "hundreds" of success posts? You need to be making thousands and thousands if you want to see your links going live right away. Hundreds of blogs is nothing

RE: Need Help !! - Scrapebox doesn't place my comments - gamez4you - 04-13-2011

(04-10-2011, 07:42 PM)s4nt0s Wrote: How many successful posts are you getting? You said "hundreds" of success posts? You need to be making thousands and thousands if you want to see your links going live right away. Hundreds of blogs is nothing

I had something like 1400 success posts. Are you telling me that it's not many? Doesn't make sense that the success rate of scrapebox is THAT low.
I also tried decreasing the threads and increasing the Timeout Settings for slow posts, but it fails with Time Out error.

In the training video you showed 100 posts scraped and several immediate results, how can it be that I need thousands?

RE: Need Help !! - Scrapebox doesn't place my comments - gamez4you - 04-14-2011

OK, I followed your suggestion and scraped around 40,000 blogs. Scrapebox showed 656 successful posts, and when I checked the links there were only 6!!! live posts.
I really want to use this tool but I can't seem to make it work for me... any other ideas?

RE: Need Help !! - Scrapebox doesn't place my comments - s4nt0s - 04-16-2011

What footprint are you using?