ScrapeBox Forum
Bandit proxies is shutting down - who are the other good back connect proxy providers - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Bandit proxies is shutting down - who are the other good back connect proxy providers (/Thread-bandit-proxies-is-shutting-down-who-are-the-other-good-back-connect-proxy-providers)

Pages: 1 2

Bandit proxies is shutting down - who are the other good back connect proxy providers - survivorman - 06-30-2015

I got an email a few days ago from Banditim.com saying they were shutting down their back connect proxy service completely. We were doing really well with their service. I'd like to know if anyone has tried any other back connect proxy services that are worthwhile. Let me know what you think.
Thanks!

RE: Bandit proxies is shutting down - who are the other good back connect proxy providers - msj484 - 07-17-2015

I am actually wondering the same thing. Can anyone recommend a different company/service instead.

Loopline? Got any ideas... I joined proxybandit because of your recommendation. Thanks.

RE: Bandit proxies is shutting down - who are the other good back connect proxy providers - loopline - 07-18-2015

Proxy rack I heard is ok.

RE: Bandit proxies is shutting down - who are the other good back connect proxy providers - msj484 - 07-22-2015

OK thanks. Has anyone here used them before?

RE: Bandit proxies is shutting down - who are the other good back connect proxy providers - loopline - 07-22-2015

I used them in the past and for a while they were excellent then they got slow, but that was a long time ago, so I don't know how they are, but I will probably be joining back up shortly.

RE: Bandit proxies is shutting down - who are the other good back connect proxy providers - msj484 - 07-22-2015

(07-22-2015, 08:39 PM)loopline Wrote: I used them in the past and for a while they were excellent then they got slow, but that was a long time ago, so I don't know how they are, but I will probably be joining back up shortly.

As always loopline... thanks for the response. I'll give them a shot.

RE: Bandit proxies is shutting down - who are the other good back connect proxy providers - loopline - 07-23-2015

Your welcome. Cheers!

RE: Bandit proxies is shutting down - who are the other good back connect proxy providers - msj484 - 07-28-2015

Just an update for anyone interested...

I've signed up to ProxyRack, and so far it's going decent. I am not sure their backconnect proxies work the same as ProxitBandit.

I have the 200 connection package, and I've tested both their HTTP and Socks proxy list that rotates every 10min using a list of 250 proxies. Running SB custom harvester with both 50 and 100 threads... it starts out really fast; roughly 800-1,200 urls/sec... but then after about 1-2 minutes it slows down to less than 100 URLs per second.

I've yet to let it run for 10min to see if it speeds up because that is just too slow for me; ProxyBandit and loopline's video has spoiled me. I'm running a 150mbps connection so the speed is definitely not an issue on my end.

I'll still be testing around to find out which service might be better suited to what I've gotten used to in the last couple of months. Thanks.

RE: Bandit proxies is shutting down - who are the other good back connect proxy providers - loopline - 07-31-2015

Let us know if you find better. Bandits service was the first I have found like that. Try going slower with proxy rack and see if that keeps you more even. Also they have some that rotate every 30 seconds, that might be of a use for you, and there is the ones that rotate on every request as well.

RE: Bandit proxies is shutting down - who are the other good back connect proxy providers - msj484 - 08-07-2015

So..

I've been trying ReverseProxies.com, and they are decent but do not compare to BanditProxies. The basically have the same setup, but they're about twice as expensive and running advanced keyword searches at 1 per port(I have 25) with a 6 seceond delay between queries... it's pretty slow. After running advanced searches on Google for 35min, its averaged 35 URLs per second.

Anyone have a new alternative to Bandit proxies yet? Thanks.