ScrapeBox Forum
Unable to use advanced google search tags in rank tracker - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous Topics (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-miscellaneous-topics)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-feedback)
+--- Thread: Unable to use advanced google search tags in rank tracker (/Thread-unable-to-use-advanced-google-search-tags-in-rank-tracker)

Pages: 1 2

Unable to use advanced google search tags in rank tracker - ed_rockstarguy - 09-11-2015

In V1 Rank Tracker we used to use searches like this

allinurl:blog "star led lights"

and it worked fine but now as we are starting to use V2 we have notised the issue were it removes the speech marks and if it contains a advansed search term like allinurl:blog, siteConfusedlideshare.net etc, it will not work.

This is another thing we require urgently since the last feature that we needed took 2 1/2 month for it to be added - John

RE: Unable to use advanced google search tags in rank tracker - loopline - 09-11-2015

Can't really complain about how long something takes when the tool is so inexpensive. I suppose you could hire someone to build your own tool to do a fraction of what Scrapebox does. Maybe you could get it done for $10,000 or $20,000. Rank tracker costs twenty bucks.

However I will mail support about this. Note that this forum is neither owned nor operated by Scrapebox.

RE: Unable to use advanced google search tags in rank tracker - loopline - 09-13-2015

The reason this happens is due to how Scrapebox uses the keywords as file names, however support said they will change that in the next version. No eta as they will release it when they complete other updates to the rank tracker as well.

Probably would have been good to know this before the last version was released.

RE: Unable to use advanced google search tags in rank tracker - ed_rockstarguy - 09-14-2015

(09-13-2015, 03:12 PM)loopline Wrote: The reason this happens is due to how Scrapebox uses the keywords as file names, however support said they will change that in the next version. No eta as they will release it when they complete other updates to the rank tracker as well.

Probably would have been good to know this before the last version was released.

We ourselves did not realize this was a issue until we fully tested it and released non of the searched were returning any results, but thank you for the message back

RE: Unable to use advanced google search tags in rank tracker - ed_rockstarguy - 09-14-2015

(09-11-2015, 04:16 PM)loopline Wrote: Can't really complain about how long something takes when the tool is so inexpensive. I suppose you could hire someone to build your own tool to do a fraction of what Scrapebox does. Maybe you could get it done for $10,000 or $20,000. Rank tracker costs twenty bucks.

However I will mail support about this. Note that this forum is neither owned nor operated by Scrapebox.

It's not that we don't appreciate the amount of work you guys put into scrapebox, we find it is a brilliant tool, the only reason i'm getting worried is since we are getting more and more business and V1 simply cant handle the amount of searches we are putting through the rank tracker but V2 can, but there is just that small issue stopping us from using it, i apologize if i came across as arrogant or ungrateful. -John

RE: Unable to use advanced google search tags in rank tracker - loopline - 09-19-2015

All good. I don't think it was a case of arrogant or ungrateful, just bad timing. If you had noticed it like a day earlier then it could have been put in the most recent update. They way they do it is in cycles if you will, they will try and add mutliple things and even though one is finished, the next is not.

I know the developer (not me) really loves knowing people use their product and they are happy to hear that you like V2 and want to put it to good use.

Cheers!

RE: Unable to use advanced google search tags in rank tracker - ed_rockstarguy - 10-01-2015

Hey i am just checking up to see if you have any news on the update - John

RE: Unable to use advanced google search tags in rank tracker - loopline - 10-07-2015

I think this is out. There was a rank tracker update a couple days ago, update and try it.

RE: Unable to use advanced google search tags in rank tracker - ed_rockstarguy - 10-08-2015

(10-07-2015, 08:39 PM)loopline Wrote: I think this is out. There was a rank tracker update a couple days ago, update and try it.

I did, its still wont work, it saves the file with the URLS but you cant see them in the program or export them

Here is a example f what i mean, the URL's have been scraped but they are not visible in the plugin and can't be exported

[Image: CVpl7JC.png]

RE: Unable to use advanced google search tags in rank tracker - loopline - 10-14-2015

That is completely different, is that the only issue? It works fine for me on all my machines/servers, and I know its working fine for many other people.

If you go into your scrapebox folder >> plugins >> rank trakcker >> projects - are the urls saved in the files for the keywords?