ScrapeBox Forum
Blog Traffic Tips - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: Proxies, Pinging, Captcha Talk & ScrapeBox Blog Platforms (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-proxies-pinging-captcha-talk-scrapebox-blog-platforms)
+--- Forum: WordPress, Blogengine & Drupal (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-wordpress-blogengine-drupal)
+--- Thread: Blog Traffic Tips (/Thread-blog-traffic-tips)

Pages: 1 2

Blog Traffic Tips - Gerared - 05-12-2011

Hey...
Here are some most effective and best tips for increasing traffic of blog....
1 write nice content
2 take a part in other blogs
3 Add your blog links
4 forums posting
5 Use tags
6 Include images

RE: Blog Traffic Tips - Tobias - 05-24-2011

Hello friends...!
Nice tips....Its really informative....In my point of view blog commenting is the best and effective way to increase the traffic.....!

RE: Blog Traffic Tips - mbtjpshoes - 08-24-2011

Really like this photo of one

RE: Blog Traffic Tips - UnitedGoldDirect - 09-10-2011

I really really need that tip! Wow. A nice information of you! Please help me on other tipAnyone

RE: Blog Traffic Tips - amdadhbd - 01-07-2012

Nice Tips.... I have 4 blogs. I will definitely apply this.

RE: Blog Traffic Tips - leifnsn - 01-17-2012

The best option is to participate on networking sites like Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. It helps in improving the website traffic and if you participate in groups related to your niche, it can help in getting targeted traffic for your blog. But it is always good to take care that you don't spam. This ways, you may get banned and as well as you may lose your reputation on social networking sites.

RE: Blog Traffic Tips - aditya - 06-20-2012

Great blog traffic is equal to a great online income. Is always the case? Not true, especially if you do not have a right to get your website visitors. All blog traffic techniques in the world, you should focus on those who helped you targeted blog visitors.

In this case, to help you, there are five blog traffic techniques, a right to bring you traffic.
1. Article marketing
2.Post in forums
3.Create videos and post on YouTube.
4.Guest blogging
5.Social media marketing

RE: Blog Traffic Tips - Amery3 - 07-26-2012

I really appreciate these wonderful tips for increasing traffics, i think keyword optimization is the most important one for increasing traffics.
Thanks

RE: Blog Traffic Tips - ElisabathK - 11-13-2012

RE: Blog Traffic Tips

I have a blog site. I want to get top place in different search engine for different keywords. Please give me your valuable tips which will be effective really. Though I have used different type of seo method for ranking but could not get any effective results.

RE: Blog Traffic Tips - WHUK - 12-01-2012

In order to increase the traffic of the blog, it is important to promote it through the best sources. The social networking websites are a great source of traffic. Also promote the blog through the authoritative social bookmarking websites. If you are participating in any online communities meant for the bloggers, make sure to include the blog link in the signature.

Blog Hosting UK | Cheap VPS Hosting UK