ScrapeBox Forum
10 Private Proxies Can I Harvest? - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: Proxies, Pinging, Captcha Talk & ScrapeBox Blog Platforms (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-proxies-pinging-captcha-talk-scrapebox-blog-platforms)
+--- Forum: ScrapeBox Proxies (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-proxies)
+--- Thread: 10 Private Proxies Can I Harvest? (/Thread-10-private-proxies-can-i-harvest)

10 Private Proxies Can I Harvest? - gm2026 - 05-14-2011

Hi

I have 10 private proxies and want to do so harvesting what are the best settings so i dont kill the proxies.

Thanks for your help

RE: 10 Private Proxies Can I Harvest? - s4nt0s - 05-16-2011

Lower thread count and rotating proxies every 1 post should help a bit.

RE: 10 Private Proxies Can I Harvest? - tourmenlo - 05-24-2011

Hi s4nt0s,
I just purchased 10 proxies from squidproxies.com (thanks for the coupon code), since I plan to use them mostly for harvest, what's the safe thread, below 10 (since I only have 10)?
The "Change Private Proxies every 1 post" is only for posting, not harvest, am I right? How about harvest? It rotates each pulling, or very couple pulling?
Thanks again,
menlo

RE: 10 Private Proxies Can I Harvest? - presidentleaf - 05-26-2011

(05-16-2011, 10:50 PM)s4nt0s Wrote: Lower thread count and rotating proxies every 1 post should help a bit.

Is there a recommended percentage or number for 10 private proxies? I change this in adjust maximum connection right? Thanks!

RE: 10 Private Proxies Can I Harvest? - s4nt0s - 05-27-2011

Yes you can chage the settings in adjust maximum connections. Unfortunately there isn't a set number for thread count because everyones ISP and internet connections are different. I'd start with 8-10 threads and if that works good you can try increasing from there.

RE: 10 Private Proxies Can I Harvest? - horaizon - 07-07-2011

(05-24-2011, 11:03 PM)tourmenlo Wrote: Hi s4nt0s,
I just purchased 10 proxies from squidproxies.com (thanks for the coupon code), since I plan to use them mostly for harvest, what's the safe thread, below 10 (since I only have 10)?
The "Change Private Proxies every 1 post" is only for posting, not harvest, am I right? How about harvest? It rotates each pulling, or very couple pulling?
Thanks again,
menlo

wowwwwwww that great +++

RE: 10 Private Proxies Can I Harvest? - Stacey Boleware - 07-14-2011

(07-07-2011, 08:44 AM)horaizon Wrote:
(05-24-2011, 11:03 PM)tourmenlo Wrote: Hi s4nt0s,
Thanks again,
menlo

---------------------------------------------
wifly-city
wifi password cracking crack wpa2

wowwwwwww that great +++
Work is measured as the force multiplied by the displacement in the direction of the force.

Whenever there is a net force, the object will move only in the direction of the net force.

RE: 10 Private Proxies Can I Harvest? - gio - 07-17-2011

I did a similar thing and purchased 10 private proxies, plus 200 (or so) shared proxies, and was wondering about the same thing.

Is it really wise to risk burning up the 10 private proxies on harvesting (though it will definately be a lot more quicker), or would it be better to use the shared proxies for harvesting and the private for things like commenting, pr checks etc.

I would rather use the 10 private for everything due to their reliability, but am just afraid of burning them out.

I apologise if my question sounds similar to the above, but I would rather get it right by asking people that have been using this for a while, than making all the noob mistakes along the way.

RE: 10 Private Proxies Can I Harvest? - gio - 07-17-2011

I did a similar thing and purchased 10 private proxies, plus 200 (or so) shared proxies, and was wondering about the same thing.

Is it really wise to risk burning up the 10 private proxies on harvesting (though it will definately be a lot more quicker), or would it be better to use the shared proxies for harvesting and the private for things like commenting, pr checks etc.

I would rather use the 10 private for everything due to their reliability, but am just afraid of burning them out.

I apologise if my question sounds similar to the above, but I would rather get it right by asking people that have been using this for a while, than making all the noob mistakes along the way.