ScrapeBox Forum
Do i ping all backlinks read on - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Do i ping all backlinks read on (/Thread-do-i-ping-all-backlinks-read-on)

Do i ping all backlinks read on - hanna21 - 01-13-2016

i have submited many trackbacks and post.

count is unknown checked and verified the links are there in external sites , now question is do i ping it right away all of them.

1: do i ping all them 1000 or more same time.
2: do i ping 100 a day ?

kindly tell me

RE: Do i ping all backlinks read on - hanna21 - 01-13-2016

dead site i gues il go to blackhat

RE: Do i ping all backlinks read on - loopline - 01-14-2016

Because someone didn't respond in 1 hour the site is dead? Sounds unresonable by far.

At any rate I don't ping links, google is very good at finding links, its what they do, crawl the web and index it.

If you ping them you force google to find them all now, if you let them lay it will find them over the coming weeks and it won't know on many of them when you built them, this to me looks more natural. So do nothing is my advice.

RE: Do i ping all backlinks read on - hanna21 - 01-14-2016

Hi loopline sorry for my previous message mate.

erm to be honest this is what i thought also , i have been doing seo for time , but because some one say he or she does seo doesnt mean they are seo guru some one always doesnt no something about a specific thing in seo.

i was thinking not to mass submit them all , this will make google suspecious right ?

can you give me replies to my answers below also in numbers

1: when sending trackbacks , pingbacks , comment , there is no way google can find out the ip of pinger ?.

google cannot know who pinged or commented by ip this they dont check am sure , what do you say.

2: are dofollow + nofollow mix links ok or should i just make them all dofollows.

3:about page rank , do you get pr to domain depending on how many links you have pointing at your domain ? .

4: if a page /post contains more then 20 trackbacks , will this page look like spam in googles eyes, also if we put our link there will it hurt our seo , what is the best thing to do here , desovow it or move on.

RE: Do i ping all backlinks read on - loopline - 01-15-2016

yes I would assume if you mass submit them all that it could easily make google suspicious of getting flooded with links all at once. Better to have them found over time, unless you plan to keep your foot on the gas and not let of in massive constant link building. But its not exactly cut and dry either.

1.) no google can't see the ip, they would have to own the site to see the back end. Of course thats entirely possible they own a massive wealth of auto approve sites that they use as a giant honey pot network, but there is no proof of that its merely a possibility.

2.) I would mix the dos and nos for links because normal sites aren't going to have only dofollow links and its all about looking natural.

3.) PR hasn't updated since 2013, so you don't get PR any longer as google has said there may never be another update. You could get PR by other links passing their PR juice, the higher the PR of the page passing the juice the more PR you got, but its irrelevant now days from a sheer PR perspective as you can't know what the PR of a link that was built after december 2013 is nor of any of your own pages built after that.

4.) You will have to test this and decide for your self. Ive heard all sorts of numbers here but Ive seen links from pages with massive OBL help sites, so firstly I think it can vary some based on the end site, the site the link is on, the niche etc... But second google updates stuff daily and they have more algorithms running then I could even begin to count. They have algorithms for their algorithms and use algorithms to figure out how to better use their algorithms. Point being the reason people find loop holes and black hat seo in the first place is that not even google knows how every scenario will play out, although they are much better today then they were 5 years ago or yesterday for that matter.

RE: Do i ping all backlinks read on - hanna21 - 01-16-2016

so google dont give pr since 2013 ?.

are you good are seo if so can i hire you for a budget.

i guess i i will have to let google bot auto find my posted links rather then mass ping them.

i seen some good pr pages but these pr pages have been over abused lol.

RE: Do i ping all backlinks read on - loopline - 01-16-2016

No. Just google PR and research it.

I don't work for people for SEO, sorry. I do my own stuff, its much more lucrative.

You can always just build some links to your links. Hit your links with a bunch of blog comments from Scrapebox and as google recrawls thru those sites it will find your links and they get some extra link juice anyway. Its better then pinging, IMHO.

Yes most good PR pages are over abused. Tis the nature of things. Smile

RE: Do i ping all backlinks read on - hanna21 - 01-18-2016

(01-16-2016, 09:45 PM)loopline Wrote: No. Just google PR and research it.

I don't work for people for SEO, sorry. I do my own stuff, its much more lucrative.

You can always just build some links to your links. Hit your links with a bunch of blog comments from Scrapebox and as google recrawls thru those sites it will find your links and they get some extra link juice anyway. Its better then pinging, IMHO.

Yes most good PR pages are over abused. Tis the nature of things. Smile

there is this platform i found how ever they banned my domain from posting trackbacks , but any other domains work.

my question now is is there anyway i can fool or send domain like this

example.comm this works but then links juice wil not pass to my domain but of the 2 mm

what can i do ? if i use example .com < added space then the post link gets replaced under my ancore.

is there anyways i can cheat the system or fool it so i can inject my link.

example.com#
example.#com

etc any ideas

RE: Do i ping all backlinks read on - loopline - 01-21-2016

Not that I can think of. Google is going to crawl thru links like that and they are not going to resolve and therefor not count.

1 thing you could try is get a new domain and 301 it to the old one and then use it, or post a link on it to the site you want to link to and let the link juice flow thru.

RE: Do i ping all backlinks read on - hanna21 - 01-21-2016

its like feeding a water pipe lol