ScrapeBox Forum
Export Results to MYSQL Database - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Export Results to MYSQL Database (/Thread-export-results-to-mysql-database)

Export Results to MYSQL Database - micolocobr2 - 02-26-2016

Hi,

I was wondering why is not a way to export post and harvest results to a database.

Is there any plan to include this feature in the future?

Regards

Marcelo.

RE: Export Results to MYSQL Database - loopline - 02-26-2016

Export what? You can export as text and import to a database. But I think most users wouldn't use SQL

RE: Export Results to MYSQL Database - micolocobr2 - 02-27-2016

(02-26-2016, 08:06 PM)loopline Wrote: Export what? You can export as text and import to a database. But I think most users wouldn't use SQL

Thanks for your answer, but I am trying to avoid this import step issue that can be plus one variable to goes wrong.
I am talking about exporting all outputs to a database instead to a file.
It certainly could help a lot to automate all the scrapebox work.

Please, if I am taking a wrong way here just show me. I am not that experienced.

Thanks again.
Marcelo

RE: Export Results to MYSQL Database - loopline - 03-01-2016

Im not saying your wrong, Im saying that in 5 years of working with scrapebox your maybe the 3rd person to ask for sql output, thus its not popular. When you clutter software with things for 1 user here and 1 user there and its not a popular feature you actually detract from the over all of the software.

Scrapebox is diverse and they do a good job of keeping it as simple as possible.

That said what I can say is that most elements in V2 support the multi export element. So when you go to export that text file click the file format drop down. In most cases you will see a long list of other format export options and you can choose one of those that is more useful to you, like perhaps csv to make the import to sql not get messed up.

RE: Export Results to MYSQL Database - sadarahu - 08-02-2019

(03-01-2016, 05:49 PM)loopline Wrote: Im not saying your wrong, Im saying that in 5 years of working with scrapebox your maybe the 3rd person to ask for sql output, thus its not popular.  When you clutter software with things for 1 user here and 1 user there and its not a popular feature you actually detract from the over all of the software.  

Scrapebox is diverse and they do a good job of keeping it as simple as possible.  

That said what I can say is that most elements in V2 support the multi export element.  So when you go to export that text file click the file format drop down.  In most cases you will see a long list of other format export options and you can choose one of those that is more useful to you, like perhaps csv to make the import to sql not get messed up.

Scrapebox seem to be general tool and exporting into CSV, SQL etc is a no brainer. IT SHOULD BE PART OF THE PRODUCT. I have me own Apps and projects which I developed and would want to import the results in one click but dealing with Excell or TXT output files makes it almost impossible. For me it is a deal breakeer. Some marketers will be fine with TXT but tons of developers find scrapebox useless.

I checked a dozen of other tools and 99% have ability to export to CSV or SQL.

Purchased your product 3 days and and because of that I asked for a refund as it is useless for me :-(

RE: Export Results to MYSQL Database - sadarahu - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 06:58 PM)sadarahu Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 05:49 PM)loopline Wrote: Im not saying your wrong, Im saying that in 5 years of working with scrapebox your maybe the 3rd person to ask for sql output, thus its not popular.  When you clutter software with things for 1 user here and 1 user there and its not a popular feature you actually detract from the over all of the software.  

That said what I can say is that most elements in V2 support the multi export element.  So when you go to export that text file click the file format drop down.  In most cases you will see a long list of other format export options and you can choose one of those that is more useful to you, like perhaps csv to make the import to sql not get messed up.

Scrapebox seem to be general tool and exporting into CSV, SQL etc is a no brainer. IT SHOULD BE PART OF THE PRODUCT. I have me own Apps and projects which I developed and would want to import the results in one click but dealing with Excell or TXT output files makes it almost impossible. For me it is a deal breakeer. Some marketers will be fine with TXT but tons of developers find scrapebox useless.

I checked a dozen of other tools and 99% have ability to export to CSV or SQL.

Purchased your product 3 days and and because of that I asked for a refund as it is useless for me :-(
NO I do not see CSV export for Email Scraper at all so I'm not sure what you referring to ?