ScrapeBox Forum
Issues with Scrapebox Page Authority 64-bit addon - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Issues with Scrapebox Page Authority 64-bit addon (/Thread-issues-with-scrapebox-page-authority-64-bit-addon)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Issues with Scrapebox Page Authority 64-bit addon - ocelotfella - 06-28-2016

If the powers that be can do the same with the backlink checker I'll be even happier Smile

RE: Issues with Scrapebox Page Authority 64-bit addon - loopline - 06-29-2016

yeah, don't know what they are doing there, Ill mail them.

RE: Issues with Scrapebox Page Authority 64-bit addon - afnan36 - 08-23-2016

(06-27-2016, 11:11 PM)loopline Wrote: Did you try the update to the page authority addon? Its working fine for me. They changed how it works and it seems to be handling the moz incapsula issue.

i uptaded it but still not working, may u give me any advise or suggestion?

RE: Issues with Scrapebox Page Authority 64-bit addon - loopline - 08-23-2016

What does it do? I mean does it give a specific error like 401 or 407 or just say error or?

say just error, is there any way to work?

(08-23-2016, 02:48 AM)loopline Wrote: What does it do? I mean does it give a specific error like 401 or 407 or just say error or?
say just error, is there any way to work?

(08-23-2016, 02:48 AM)loopline Wrote: What does it do? I mean does it give a specific error like 401 or 407 or just say error or?
i tested it from a minute and it give me error 401 not error. so what should i do please?

RE: Issues with Scrapebox Page Authority 64-bit addon - loopline - 08-24-2016

401 typically means your clock is out of sync, because moz puts an expiration date on the requests and its a really short time period. So if your clock is off by a few mins it will cause this. Go into your windows clock and sync the time to one of the included windows time servers.

Does that fix it?

Also update to the latest version of the addon as an update just came out.

RE: Issues with Scrapebox Page Authority 64-bit addon - afnan36 - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 04:35 AM)loopline Wrote: 401 typically means your clock is out of sync, because moz puts an expiration date on the requests and its a really short time period. So if your clock is off by a few mins it will cause this. Go into your windows clock and sync the time to one of the included windows time servers.

Does that fix it?

THANKS ALOT, THE ADDON WORKS WELL, IT WAS CLOCK , REALLY THANKS AGAIN

RE: Issues with Scrapebox Page Authority 64-bit addon - afnan36 - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 04:35 AM)loopline Wrote: 401 typically means your clock is out of sync, because moz puts an expiration date on the requests and its a really short time period. So if your clock is off by a few mins it will cause this. Go into your windows clock and sync the time to one of the included windows time servers.

Does that fix it?

i'm sorry but i need to ask u about the spam score for any website, is there any way to know spam score via scrapebox? if not, may u suggest a free tool or paid but cheap?
Regards

RE: Issues with Scrapebox Page Authority 64-bit addon - loopline - 08-25-2016

Scrapebox won't use moz spam score, because moz only allows you to get that info if you have a paid account.

I don't know of a tool that does spam scores.