ScrapeBox Forum
How to find my backlinks from articles - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: How to find my backlinks from articles (/Thread-how-to-find-my-backlinks-from-articles)

How to find my backlinks from articles - tucker13 - 03-11-2010

Hello guys,

I hope someone can give me some help to do this:

I submit a lot of articles to isnare, UAW and other article distribution paid memberships.

So far, I have been force to go to, let's say UAW and find the title of my post or a small paragraph from it, go to google and search for it using " "

The problem is, I then have to click one by one to make sure it has my URL link on that page, copy the URL, paste it on a .txt file.

I would like to use scrapebox to do this, and so far I have tried to enter some part of the article on scrapebox leftside keywords area, and do a harverting for that string using " ".

It does give me some results, but more than 80% are false positives (something related to what I typed or sometimes not even close)

1) can I use Scrapebox to do this?
2) how would I do it?

Thank you for your help!

RE: How to find my backlinks from articles - Erik Creed - 03-12-2010

What do you want to find, your own articles or links to these articles?

(03-11-2010, 09:57 PM)tucker13 Wrote: Hello guys,

I hope someone can give me some help to do this:

I submit a lot of articles to isnare, UAW and other article distribution paid memberships.

So far, I have been force to go to, let's say UAW and find the title of my post or a small paragraph from it, go to google and search for it using " "

The problem is, I then have to click one by one to make sure it has my URL link on that page, copy the URL, paste it on a .txt file.

I would like to use scrapebox to do this, and so far I have tried to enter some part of the article on scrapebox leftside keywords area, and do a harverting for that string using " ".

It does give me some results, but more than 80% are false positives (something related to what I typed or sometimes not even close)

2) how would I do it?

Thank you for your help!

RE: How to find my backlinks from articles - tucker13 - 03-12-2010

(03-12-2010, 09:02 PM)Erik Creed Wrote: What do you want to find, your own articles or links to these articles?

All the places where my articles with links to my site have been posted by the article distribution site such as UAW. See, some of these places do not tell you where your articles have been posted or sent to, so I need to find them to send them links to get them indexed or increase their PR and power to get more from each of them

THanks

RE: How to find my backlinks from articles - Chris B - 03-13-2010

Here's what i do... take a sentence out of that, put it in quote, do a custom footprint and find other sites who have picked up your article. use all the SE's to find it

And then heres what else you can do to add extra boost but you will need to have back link booster (BLB)

Get your list and strip out duplicate URLs and then take these URLS and put them into BLB to give them a bit more boost and get indexed if they arent yet in Google. and then do a PR check for domains and if a site has a good PR, contact them and offer them a unique article.

RE: How to find my backlinks from articles - filmy - 03-13-2010

(03-12-2010, 10:18 PM)tucker13 Wrote:
(03-12-2010, 09:02 PM)Erik Creed Wrote: What do you want to find, your own articles or links to these articles?

All the places where my articles with links to my site have been posted by the article distribution site such as UAW. See, some of these places do not tell you where your articles have been posted or sent to, so I need to find them to send them links to get them indexed or increase their PR and power to get more from each of them

THanks

I do a lot of the same thing you're talking about which is WHY I've replaced all my websites with WordPress... Even my sales sites run on WordPress.

Why?

So when I submit articles to these article sites I always get a TRACKBACK inside my WordPress dashboard.

I do NOT approve these as comments but it does tell me when one of these articles has been published and WHERE.

Could work for you...

filmy

RE: How to find my backlinks from articles - larceny - 04-02-2010

I've got tons of wordpress sites where I do a lot of promotion for - and have hundreds of indexed backlinks but I never see any trackbacks from them show up on the sites.

(03-13-2010, 08:57 PM)filmy Wrote:
(03-12-2010, 10:18 PM)tucker13 Wrote:

THanks

I do a lot of the same thing you're talking about which is WHY I've replaced all my websites with WordPress... Even my sales sites run on WordPress.

Why?

So when I submit articles to these article sites I always get a TRACKBACK inside my WordPress dashboard.

I do NOT approve these as comments but it does tell me when one of these articles has been published and WHERE.

Could work for you...

filmy

RE: How to find my backlinks from articles - VaultBoss - 08-30-2010

(03-11-2010, 09:57 PM)tucker13 Wrote: ...find the title of my post or a small paragraph from it, go to google and search for it using " "

I would like to use scrapebox to do this, and so far I have tried to enter some part of the article on scrapebox leftside keywords area, and do a harverting for that string using " "
[......]
2) how would I do it?

Thank you for your help!
A#1
You can use SB, but only if the SEs have already indexed that content, or they wouldn't be able to find it otherwise, would they?
A#2
Use custom footprint only and type in the box, the URL you have been using for the resource box when you submitted the articles, surrounded by quotes, for an exact match, like this:
"your-website-url-here.com-or-whatever"
(replace the fake URL with your own...)

You will get a list, but by far, non-exhaustive.

The only way to see ALL the places is to get a report from the service (to tell you where they posted the articles)

Hope this helps?