ScrapeBox Forum
Noobie, Where to start commenting - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Noobie, Where to start commenting (/Thread-noobie-where-to-start-commenting)

Noobie, Where to start commenting - Patchworks - 05-30-2011

Ok, I've been using SB for a bit now, but mainly for scraping article directories for AMR.

I think it is time to get started with some BLOG commenting. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I'm also wanting to know any PITFALLS that I should avoid?

RE: Noobie, Where to start commenting - s4nt0s - 05-30-2011

What exactly are you wanting to know? Explaining how to comment step by step will take quite some time so it'd probably be easier if you checked out some tutorials on Youtube. There are plenty of tut's out there to follow and get you started.

RE: Noobie, Where to start commenting - Patchworks - 05-30-2011

I've checked out some of the videos and I think the thing I'm most worried about is getting my site in trouble for spamming so I want to know the thing to stay away from. Obviously don't post to the same blog and don't abuse it but is it as simple as building a list and then commenting?

Also, what do you recommend for comments? Long or short? Comments related to the Keywords seems obvious?

RE: Noobie, Where to start commenting - s4nt0s - 05-31-2011

Some people blast away there money site with no problems at all and then other people prefer to strengthen their other backlinks using Scrapebox. So if you have some high PR profile links pointing to your money site then you can blast those with Scrapebox, etc. It really up to you

For comments I'd definitely think longer is better. If you go to a blog and just post, "hey great blog!" then it's highly unlikely that it will ever pass any kind of moderation.

Here's an example comment that comes in the 70 pack prespun comments I sell on my blog:

{I am|I'm} really {loving|enjoying} the theme/design of your {site|weblog|web site|website|blog}. Do you ever run into any {web browser|internet browser|browser} compatibility {problems|issues}? A {number of|handful of|couple of|small number of|few of} my blog {audience|visitors|readers} have complained about my {blog|website|site} not {operating|working} correctly in Explorer but looks great in {Safari|Chrome|Opera|Firefox}. Do you have any {solutions|ideas|advice|tips|suggestions|recommendations} to help fix this {issue|problem}?

You can see in that comment you're directly engaging with the blog owner and asking them a question. In my opinion, that's how you should write comments.

RE: Noobie, Where to start commenting - Patchworks - 05-31-2011

Hey thanks for the tips. I agree and would imagine that a more personally comment would be have a better chance of getting approved.

I do the same method of energizing my backlinks which point to my money sites. So I'll mix it up.

Let me ask, on the URL, it appears that the Anchor Text is your name, right? Do Blog owners get suspicious when you provide a URL?

RE: Noobie, Where to start commenting - s4nt0s - 06-03-2011

Well if the blog owner moderates the blog then they might think it's suspicious but if you're doing big blasts, a lot of times you'll hit plenty of unmoderated blogs.

RE: Noobie, Where to start commenting - s4nt0s - 06-17-2011

(06-17-2011, 11:54 AM)luhkamaeni Wrote: If I am submit comment in some blog, may be get a backlink tp my site (www.wirelesssecurity-system.com), thank

Why do you keep spamming the forum with your links? I've seen you do this multiple times in your posts.

RE: Noobie, Where to start commenting - Patchworks - 06-17-2011

6 posts? Looks like an xRumer account to me...
(05-31-2011, 07:08 PM)s4nt0s Wrote: Here's an example comment that comes in the 70 pack prespun comments I sell on my blog:

BTW, I bought your package!! Thanks!

I used it to start my comments list and will be adding to it.

RE: Noobie, Where to start commenting - s4nt0s - 06-18-2011

(06-17-2011, 07:47 PM)Patchworks Wrote: 6 posts? Looks like an xRumer account to me...
(05-31-2011, 07:08 PM)s4nt0s Wrote: Here's an example comment that comes in the 70 pack prespun comments I sell on my blog:

BTW, I bought your package!! Thanks!

I used it to start my comments list and will be adding to it.

Thanks for the purchase. I hope you enjoy the comments.