ScrapeBox Forum
Tips for everyone. Keep ScrapeBox Working. - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: ScrapeBox Tutorials (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-tutorials)
+--- Thread: Tips for everyone. Keep ScrapeBox Working. (/Thread-tips-for-everyone-keep-scrapebox-working)

Tips for everyone. Keep ScrapeBox Working. - Anon752seo - 05-18-2010

Here is one thing you call all do to make sure this software doesnt end up dead (like so many other tools in this area.)

Do not continually spam the exact same keywords and sites to the same blogs.

1. Harvest blogs.
2. Remove duplicates by domain
3. Save the links into a directory of these files.
4. Post. Fast, Slow, whatever you want.

Now there are two choices to be made here.

One:
Here is where you have to do some extra work if you are posting the same exact keywords again.
1. Harvest new blogs.
2. Remove duplicates by domain.
3. Save the new list to the same directory as the last as a new file.
4. Post again.

Two:
If your doing completely different keywords to a different domain then just repeat the first set of steps.

The goal here is NOT to spam the same links to the same domains/posts. This will get more spam posts denied and more spam posts caught. It will get more people working on more anti-spam measures.

If you want your campaigns to remain successful, and for your posts that do make it through to stick. Then you MUST do your best not to hit the same post twice with the same link/keywords.

If you just dont care and want a lot of your posts deleted then by all means, keep spamming the exact same blog posts with the same links and watch your SERPs fall.

update:

If you read this post by the owner of this site he is talking about something entirely different. He is talking about the blogs where your comments are auto-accepted. Checking right after your run is the only way to find those.

His post is very valid, and he makes a lot of good points throughout the thread. My post is very much about the moderated blog posts. These usually end up being more valuable. Less outbound links. And over time they will definitely continue to get more valuable. As more of us find the auto-accepting unmoderated blog posts they will gain more and more outbound links. This will make them less valuable as time goes on.

RE: Tips for everyone. Keep ScrapeBox Working. - Scrapey - 03-04-2011

Some good points you made there! I was looking for 'thumbs up' button or something like that for this post but can't find it. Can someone tell me where I can find it?

RE: Tips for everyone. Keep ScrapeBox Working. - seogawd - 03-05-2011

(03-04-2011, 01:02 PM)Scrapey Wrote: Some good points you made there! I was looking for 'thumbs up' button or something like that for this post but can't find it. Can someone tell me where I can find it?

on the left / bottom of post

[Image: reputation.png]

now you have to thumbs up me too! Tongue

Excellent tut Anon!

RE: Tips for everyone. Keep ScrapeBox Working. - Gallamore - 05-26-2011

I was looking for 'thumbs up' button or something like that for this post but can't find it. Can someone tell me where I can find it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: dmd8jk.png]
ipad 2 keyboard ipad 2 keyboard Bluetooth ipad 2 keyboard cases

RE: Tips for everyone. Keep ScrapeBox Working. - parsibagan - 05-26-2011

(05-18-2010, 02:44 AM)Anon752seo Wrote: He is talking about the blogs where your comments are auto-accepted. Checking right after your run is the only way to find those.

Awesome post! Is there any way to scrape for blogs where comments are auto-accepted? Thanks in advance.

RE: Tips for everyone. Keep ScrapeBox Working. - rong12 - 06-21-2011

Haha that's a good top you refuel

Microsoft Office 2010 pro

RE: Tips for everyone. Keep ScrapeBox Working. - bestblackhat - 06-21-2011

(05-18-2010, 02:44 AM)Anon752seo Wrote: Here is one thing you call all do to make sure this software doesnt end up dead (like so many other tools in this area.)

1. Harvest blogs.

One:
Here is where you have to do some extra work if you are posting the same exact keywords again.
1. Harvest new blogs.
4. Post again.

Two:
If your doing completely different keywords to a different domain then just repeat the first set of steps.

The goal here is NOT to spam the same links to the same domains/posts. This will get more spam posts denied and more spam posts caught. It will get more people working on more anti-spam measures.

If you want your campaigns to remain successful, and for your posts that do make it through to stick. Then you MUST do your best not to hit the same post twice with the same link/keywords.

If you just dont care and want a lot of your posts deleted then by all means, keep spamming the exact same blog posts with the same links and watch your SERPs fall.

update:

If you read this post by the owner of this site he is talking about something entirely different. He is talking about the blogs where your comments are auto-accepted. Checking right after your run is the only way to find those.

His post is very valid, and he makes a lot of good points throughout the thread. My post is very much about the moderated blog posts. These usually end up being more valuable. Less outbound links. And over time they will definitely continue to get more valuable. As more of us find the auto-accepting unmoderated blog posts they will gain more and more outbound links. This will make them less valuable as time goes on.

Very Informative. Thank you for this tips.

RE: Tips for everyone. Keep ScrapeBox Working. - tdpubs - 06-26-2011

Thanks for a great idea on defining my system of best practices. I've been avoiding the temptation to just hit the ones that seem to work.

I've been using scrapebox for about three months and still have not gotten a system down. Part of my issue is constantly guessing if I've got viable blog entries while still not quite understanding the blog acceptance process. I've learned how to scrape and use the comment features but still have not seen the fruits of my labor. My system needs work or I need to use a better system of posting. Looks like I'm going manual with my scrapebox results.

(05-18-2010, 02:44 AM)Anon752seo Wrote: Here is one thing you call all do to make sure this software doesnt end up dead (like so many other tools in this area.)

1. Harvest blogs.

One:
1. Harvest new blogs.
4. Post again.

Two:

update: