ScrapeBox Forum
[Method] How to Avoid Writing Generic Comments-Increase your comment posting success! - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: ScrapeBox Tutorials (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-tutorials)
+--- Thread: [Method] How to Avoid Writing Generic Comments-Increase your comment posting success! (/Thread-method-how-to-avoid-writing-generic-comments-increase-your-comment-posting-success)

[Method] How to Avoid Writing Generic Comments-Increase your comment posting success! - bestblackhat - 06-21-2011

Our goal is to avoid writing generic comments that are obvious Scrape Box comments, and look like we have read the article, even though we haven't. I am not talking about writing ass kissing...thanks for posting, I came to you from bing, I found your article in google and wanted to say thanks shit. I am talking about targeted comments.

How

Smarter scraping, and using search engine operators - think of a popular topic... or article title idea....in this example I am going to use the term "Top 10" then combine it with something specific:

intitle:"top 10" "Wordpress themes"

Now this is going to find a whole heap of articles that are top ten lists about Wordpress themes. These sorts of articles are very popular, Google says there are about 13,000 results for this term. Notice I used the search engine operator "intitle:" to ensure that the Top 10 part was in the title of the page. I could also have put a intitle in front of the Wordpress themes part, this gives 300-400 articles with both terms in the title.

Now we have a list of articles, and now have a pretty damn good idea what's going to be in those articles too because it's obvious...so we can write a 5-6 comments about the article that will almost certainly get approves.... i.e.

"What a great list of Wordpress themes. I am always on the look for new wordpress themes, and your list is great starting point. Lists are so useful! Thanks."

"Wow, you have listed some very cool Wordpress themes here, just been checking some of them out, and there are some impressive themes in this list. It's amazing how many great themes there are out there for Wordpress."

You get the idea.

Why it works

The key part of the above idea is to use the search operator intitle to ensure you know your term is in the title, and as a result you have a high likelihood of providing an on-topic comment.

I find movies are good, top XX lists, I am sure you can think of more.

These comments will not be generic, generic comments don't work:
http://www.pingable.org/generic-comment-spam/

Variations

site: is a good operator if you are targeting geographic links...i.e. you have a site based in the uk, and you want links from other uk sites to boost your ranking in google.co.uk.

The idea here is to search for site:co.uk + intitle:"top 20" - or combine it with any other intitle keyword.

Then your comments will say..."Hey, always good to see other people from the uk in my searching, I really appreciate the time it must have taken to put together this top 20 list. Cheers."

Google has 8,670 results for the above term... I would probably approve that comment in it landed on a top 20 list on one of my sites.???

Useful Operators

allintitle: If you start your query with allintitle:, Google restricts results to those containing all the query terms you specify in the title.
allinurl:If you start your query with allinurl:, Google restricts results to those containing all the query terms you specify in the URL.
inurl:If you include inurl: in your query, Google will restrict the results to documents containing that word in the URL.
intitle:The query intitle:term restricts results to documents containing term in the title.
site:If you include site: in your query, Google will restrict your search results to the site or domain you specify.

This is not my tutorial, just found this in my hard drive collections.
Credit goes to the original one who create this tut.

RE: [Method] How to Avoid Writing Generic Comments-Increase your comment posting success! - Voertyop - 09-04-2011

I promise not to spam here too!

RE: [Method] How to Avoid Writing Generic Comments-Increase your comment posting success! - Seotop - 05-25-2012

Very useful tips. Thank's for sharing your experience!

RE: [Method] How to Avoid Writing Generic Comments-Increase your comment posting success! - sajid131 - 06-05-2012

Is there any way to do Comment posting in a way so
name will match specific url ?
For example I got a list of names and url:
so name "Mike" will match url1
name "Romeo" will match url2

RE: [Method] How to Avoid Writing Generic Comments-Increase your comment posting success! - niteowl - 11-14-2013

Was looking for this tutorial for awhile.

Glad i found it today!

RE: [Method] How to Avoid Writing Generic Comments-Increase your comment posting success! - Thastion - 01-29-2014

Great suggestions! Hope to get more approved comments a few days from now!!