Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Available Premium Plugins not downloading.
Hi folks,

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Everything else seems to work fine including the ability to download addons.

[Image: 6e61a6fe5d2aca56b6df1be891a448b6.png]

Not sure its a firewall issue? I do have rules set for scrapebox.exe so that shouldn't be an issue. Unless there's something else i need to set rules for?

Ive also tried switching between the 2 servers.

Im stumped. Great forum BTW, will be sticking around for sure.
Im going to assume your Scrapebox folder/plugins folder has write permissions? And that your hard drive isn't full?

Try to restart your pc.

Failing all the simple stuff, whitelisting (which it sounds like you have done) in your security software is important. If both servers fail, do you have all green lights if you go to help >> test server connection?
I'm having the same issue. Tried contacting support, with no reply so far.

Tried all of the above, still not working. Seems like it's the new Scrapebox version to me.
Hi loopline thanks for the reply, i know your a busy guy.

The folders have permissions
The hard drive isn't full
I tried restarting my PC

I just opened scrapebox and this happened:

[Image: b0e7816b7bcd9b42e692bfd9b9012767.png]

I hope that might help fix my issue.

Managed to test server connection

[Image: c757de9c5c9071a8ee54697cddbe5bb5.gif]

(01-10-2016, 12:57 AM)loopline Wrote: Im going to assume your Scrapebox folder/plugins folder has write permissions? And that your hard drive isn't full?

Try to restart your pc.

Failing all the simple stuff, whitelisting (which it sounds like you have done) in your security software is important. If both servers fail, do you have all green lights if you go to help >> test server connection?
The second server is switching between green and red on all of them, for me.

I can download standard plugins with no issue but no luck whatsoever with the premium plugins.

Is there anywhere I can download the plugin manually? I'm asking support too but i'm still not getting any response from them.
You can try the options >> select preferred download server and try server 2.

But red lights mean something is blocking Scrapebox, which is why stuff wont' download for both of you.

So you can whitelist Scrapebox in all security software such as anti-virus, malware checkeres and firewalls. Also you can try closing down any unneeded programs. Bear in mind disabling security software only stops it from creating new rules, it won't stop existing rules from firing. So you can't just disable security software you need to whitelist scrapebox.

You can try bypassing your router or usign a mobile dongle etc... or whitelisting scrapebox in your router and try disabling your router firewall (disabling a hardware firewall actually disables it) and see if that helps as well.

At the end of the day something is blocking scrapebox from having full access to the internet and you need to find the offending program and whitelist scrapebox or uninstall the offending program.
Just tried using the wi-fi hotspot through my phone and I was able to download it. Thanks!
Hi ,

I've tried all above and its not working.
Really I'm thinking about coding my own YPS.

I love SB and I have a licence since 2009, but there is something wrong.
I would really appreciate if there would be a plan B option - manual install for premium plugins.

only my 2cc

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)